Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default New 10 box this week .. first kill.

Hi guys, I know Noth is a joke, but actually I wiped a couple times due to the mana restrictions on my team, one priest is severely under geared and all my DPS are in PvP gear, etc lol.

I have just started 10 boxing, and only transferred my toons today, but I took a run head first into Naxx and got Noth down for my weekly tonight at 3am lol

I am guessing this will be easier without a 2.8k GS toon and more PvE gear on my toons, as most of them were in full pvP gear and the mana issue was horrendous lol. Also thinking about respeccing my warlock to Destro for the replenishment.

2 prot pally
    2 Ele shaman
    1 Resto Shaman
    1 Holy Priest
    1 Shadow Priest
    2 Boomkins
    1 Warlock

More to come!! =)

EDIT: Update First two bosses in VoA down, Emalon SS attached:

ALSO!! I thought I would check my gear against Patchwerk, I knew I could get him down, but thought it very tough to get it done within the achievement time.

one second to spare, I kid you not LOL

Was a good night =)

UPDATE:

Downed some more content, this one a little tougher, working on movement heavy fights, and things which make boxing hard (not patchwerk :P)

Also downed Malygos 10, first time on all my toons, I think. I did him a long time ago, and used some simple macros to make this fight cake.

Sarth was also a joke, one shot her, I think ill start rotating my toons dying for the achievement soon :P

Last edited by Mokoi : 05-15-2010 at 02:43 PM

Don't short-change your efforts, it is a job very well done!

/gratz

Blog Entries

The first kill can be hard, as you're working out your system.
    Over time, I'm sure you'll down a lot of stuff.

Congrats.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

thanks guys =)

yeah this kill was rough because of my lack of PvE gear and specs, and macros.. and all of that, but I am starting to just jump in, and see what i can do, which is what matters =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    thanks guys =)

yeah this kill was rough because of my lack of PvE gear and specs, and macros.. and all of that, but I am starting to just jump in, and see what i can do, which is what matters =)
    If you enjoy it it's all good

Nice work!

Nice work grtz look forward to seeing you down some more

Smile

Im in awe dude, Im currently trying to box flame leviathon with 6 of my toons and wiping majorly. Glad your having some success!!!!!!

Noth is a joke because people outgear it. If you don't outgear the place, then it's always an achievement to do it with more than 1 toon. The fact that you do it with 10 makes it even more worth it. Gz!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Added my patchwerk and VoA progress. looking good so far.

I am going to put some effort into gemming, enchanting, and speccing my toons this weekend, it is a monumental task to be sure lol.