Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Leveling 5 DK's. Question about best leveling spec.

So I have a team of 5 shaman and a team of 5 hunters already to 80. Figured I would play around with some DK's for awhile since I can start those out at 55.

So question is...Should I level as Blood Spec or should I level them Unholy spec? Since unholy is AoE, etc would it not be easier to box 5 DK's like this while leveling? It is sometimes tough to melee 5 at a time since I am so used to ranged teams.

What are everyone else's thoughts on this?

Did some searching around and really don't see any suggestions.

I am using Innerspace so passing mouse clicks to the other clients would not be that difficult if Unholy is the way to go.

Thanks in advance.

dks in general are very good, any spec will do, however there is an incredible frost /blood spec that undoubtedly you will use when you get higher up. basically you go blood up to runetap/improved rune tap, and on all 5 you glyph it.

second would be frost spec, and as you can tell you can either go two hand or dual wield. its simple

search the forums for interact with target + deathknights or simply search for posts/threads by my forum name ghonosyph or moocrew.

i highly suggest looking up my dk's specs on the forums too, moocrewA, MoocrewC, and moocrewD all have the same spec roughly. moocrewA has the same frost spec as the others tho his is more pvp oriented and the others are the pve ones

unholy works good for aoe. its the best in the game for "sustained" aoe dmg. however for what you're going to be doing, frost + blood works best. For boss fights i switch to my unholy specs because the single target dmg is much higher, but for leveling, frost is much better, that heal will be indespensible