I've searched for any tips on Tyrannus after the fix and have not found any for boxers. I run a DK, 3x Elemental, 1x Resto shaman team. This is for Heroic of course.

I set my team up in a line in front of him. spread about 10-12 yards apart. Sub 30% is when it starts getting tough. Also, I had my healer drop super fast and realized it was several of the NPCs that spawn after the fight starts. This can probably be fixed by moving the team around the back and fighting him.

When DPS gets the Brand, I just continue to DPS because I have not found a way to just stop dps on one toon. When the healer gets it, I try my best to not heal. The beginning is smooth because the DK has all of his CDs available to him. On the last attempt last night (everyone was broken, trash had respawned, etc), I removed Lava Burst from the rotation so large crits won't gib the tank if they have Brand. Seemed to work, but still felt hectic.

If someone is Marked by the dragon, I'll do a chain heal after the spike hits. When he does his Forceful Smash, is there any way to avoid it or do you have to take the hit and knockback?

Based on my gear should I wait for upgrades before attempting?