Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 48

Threaded View

Arrow Instance Boosting Videos Pre 3.3

THESE VIDEOS ARE OBSOLETE AS OF 3.3
    Blizzard has reduced the range that you receive XP at.

Before you watch any of these videos you should know a few things. There are not super new ground breaking techniques in these videos. I've taken multiple teams from 1-60 via questing and I just recently started boosting in instances. I found out a few things along the way through trial and error and, even though some of these things are listed in other people's videos and guides, I thought I would compile everything in a few quick and simple HD videos. If after watching the YouTube links you cannot seem get enough of the videos, there are 720p and 1080p download links provided in the description of each of the YouTube videos.

Enjoy
    -Fenril/MiRai

Scarlet Monastery - Library
    I did not feel it was necessary to do a video on this wing of Scarlet Monastery. You can leave your team parked at the entrance and they will receive experience throughout the entire instance. Scarlet Diviners and Scarlet Chaplains will reset if you pull them too far. I usually kill them on the spot before continuing towards Doan, or else clean them up on the way out.

Scarlet Monastery - Armory
    YouTube | 720p WMV | 1080p WMV

Scarlet Monastery - Cathedral

Zul'Farrak

Scholomance
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-30-2009 at 07:08 PM Reason: Patch 3.3 makes these videos obsolete