Close
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 74

Default What software solution (or pure hardware) do you use to multicast?

I'm just curious about the solutions our active users have implemented... so if you have a moment, click the poll!
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

I voted innerspace, but keyclone also has my full support.
    Hardware Lurker

voted Keyclone, had a look today at innerspace and at its current state it is really not user-friendly and i most say its too complex to setup for a "basic" user, but from the video's it does have potential.

[quote='Leyuna',index.php?page=Thread&postID=167928 #post167928]voted Keyclone, had a look today at innerspace and at its current state it is really not user-friendly and i most say its too complex to setup for a "basic" user, but from the video's it does have potential.[/quote]

Then you should see the new [url='http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.php/IS:ISBoxer']IS Boxer Toolkit[/url]. I will try it tonight when I get off work. Lax is trying to make it almost idiot proof.

Here is Lax's post about it.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

It's not about who you support, just a curiosity about what you use...

I fully support ANY tool that does the job well. Different tools make sense for different needs. KeyClone is perfect for the 5 minute boxer, if you are totally newb to the world it can get you up and running faster than anything else I think. As other tools mature in their UI we'll see more excellence evolve. I've seen some pretty slick FTL config tools crop up here and there as well.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

not being a full time boxer, key clones the only one ive looked at or ever used. it does the job and does it well.

Started off using keyclone, Been playing around with octopus recently. I have been planning to try out some more options when i get my seccond screen
    Rogues are the hyperactive bastard children of WoW.
    "MOAR SUGAR NAOW!" = Haste

Death knight team at =71
    Shamans = 57(Semi-Retired)

Alliance Nagrand(oceanic)

HotKeyNet Rocks. It has everything I need and want in a multiboxing program with no costs. I only use this and Jamba, which also rocks. It got my vote. <3 Freddie.

Wow.. 64 votes and I'm the only one using AutoHotKey? Going strong for over a year..
    Most likely because of the learning curve in creating scripts and there's no GUI.. and Maximizer is a separate program..
    Maybe one of these days I'll write a simple GUI program to generate AHK scripts.. maybe..
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.

I voted for KeyClone because that's the one I started with and use when I'm on my PC. However, when I'm on my mac I use clonedKeys because there are really not many options that work well on the mac.