Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Magtheridon

Default Magtheridon

Who else is on Magtheridon US Alliance-side? Looking to start a Zerg equivalent on Mag Alliance since I rerolled to take advantage of my 70 (and friends) for PLing through instances.

Also, I need a funny MBing Guild name. Since I went 5x Draenei Shaman, I was thinking of Quintuple Space Goats or something, but I think I'd rather go with an all (or mostly) MB Guild.

I am, but unfortunately(or fortunately) I'm in a very good, reliable and helpful guild that I've been in for a couple years now already...can't leave 'em much as they pick on me for being a Boomkin :p
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Nobody, you are all alone. Your lack of Will of the Forsaken makes you weak. Reroll Horde now or perish!
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Or better yet "Anti-Zerg Firebats", mow 'em down with superior firepower over superior numbers ;)
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?

Sorry Xzin. I'm a multiboxer on alliance side as well.

Thats a really good question, has anyone met another multiboxer in PvP?

I know that the Horde on PTR kept talking about an Alliance Multiboxer and i was hoping to run into them with my Pally/Priests.

Never did though. :/

I've heard of a 5x shadowpriest group in my BATTLEGROUP, but the odds of me running into him/her is slim to none.

Apparently archimonde will be getting a horde multiboxer soon, but I promised I wouldn't harass him until he was 70.

There are plenty of dual-boxers all over the place, though.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

<Grez Eht>
    Magtheridon: Eta, Psi, Iota, Epsilon, Upsilon (Pa/Pr/Wl/M/M)

I was on Horde for a while, Xzin, but I was only able to 4-box since my 5th account contained my Alliance 70 Rogue. I deleted my Horde group (level 14, lol) and just went Alliance so I can take advantage of my existing 70 to jump me through instances.

What Guild are you in, Eteocles?

Dark Angels, been with 'em since Dec 04 I think, maybe 05, been there from Raid 1 lol; there's actually technically another mb'er in the guild though he inherited one of the accounts; 4 or 5boxes on another server besides dualboxing on mag, though he's also taking a temporary break soon too =\

And yeah, my Druid's existed since WoW's Launch and I'm VERY happy with it as it is now(great raid gear + Boomkin = win) so there's no way I'm deleting or moving it just to join the bandwagon zerg ;p Plus I already paid $25 to move my 70 rogue over from Gul'dan, $25 per char is ridiculous...
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt: