Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 26

Default Anyone get "The Turkinator" on all their toons?

Or did you deem it too much of a hassle?
    (Paladin) - Level 80 - Halestoarm - Wildhammer US PVP
    4 x (Shamans) - Level 80 - Imprue Impiper Imphoebe Impaige "The Charmed Ones"

Except for the free cooking skill, my slaves have only this to say, "Fuck this holiday."

I'm currently 3/5 Pilgrim. 2 more toons and I'm done for this holiday.

yeah only my tanks took advantage of leveling up cooking. I am not big into achievements although I think about them alot. Everytime I think about getting into it I figure it's more wasted time for me when I already waste enough time as it is in this game. lol. At least with the rest of the wasted time i put in I get things that can help me move on to bigger and better wastes of time. And the cycle continues.

I earned the achievement earlier this morning...I wanted to set it up so that I'd get the achievement all at once on all five...the Turkinator was the biggest problem until I went to the horde starting zone... (there were so few people there, I finished it on my last two toons without having to restart once).

Here's the Screen Shot - http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilgrimSpam.jpg

I'm 3/5 on my toons. I'll finish them up later, maybe today.

It's certainly annoying. I thought about going to the horde area to do it, but for now, I'll try and tough it out in Elwynn. Not too worried about it.

WoW Teams Retired - Playing FFXIV For Now

I hit 30/40 and 37/40 on my main before I gave up. Im sure it would be easier in the early morning though....

Not sure if anyone else has done this, but I did to make it easier. Make a macro that says: /target [nodead] Wild Turkey, run around mashing that and kill, loot, then move to the next. Made it much easier for me once I thought about that and helped a few others out in Elwynn Forest that was doing it also. Had to do this one toon at a time tho with the others on follow and not attack. Just move their buttons around so they don't attack on accident.

I finished it with no problem on all 5 of my toons (when the server had no one on it, of course =D)
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I got it done on my main and plan to do it on 10 more toons. Tried and almost got turkinator on one during prime time, but decided to do it it when less people are on like i did on my main.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest