Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Is Glory of the Hero achievement doable with a 5 pally team?

I've only leveled one toon to 80 (Ret) and have never done any of the Northrend instances. I currently have a 5 pally team at 65 and my ultimate goal for PVE is to get that achievement & drake for the team.

Are there any parts of the achievement that are going to be impossible for a 5 pally team? I really enjoy the pallys but will switch to a pally/shaman team if that is what it is going to take to get that acheivement. I'm just not too fond of the shaman playstyle.

Well first you do the heroics, then you do the achievements.

Right now, if you did all those heroics (as in learn them and be able to farm them) then you have t9+ gear and you way over gear the achievements, and then the answer is yeah you can do them all.

If somehow you expect to knock out achievements as you learn the heroics, I wouldn't count on it.

Also the difference right now between your paladins and what they will be like in heroics is much different, some of those fights are going to be pretty intense until geared up.

Quote Originally Posted by HPAVC View Post
    Well first you do the heroics, then you do the achievements.

Right now, if you did all those heroics (as in learn them and be able to farm them) then you have t9+ gear and you way over gear the achievements, and then the answer is yeah you can do them all.

If somehow you expect to knock out achievements as you learn the heroics, I wouldn't count on it.

Also the difference right now between your paladins and what they will be like in heroics is much different, some of those fights are going to be pretty intense until geared up.
    TL;DR

quick answer: Yes, of course you'll need to be geared though.
    Interested in the worlds largest multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxer guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST on Sat, Sun, Tues.
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

Thanks.

My biggest fear was that I'd get to the end and there would be something I would need that the pally's couldn't do (fear resist, nature resist, some other skill Shaman can do but pally's can't, etc).

Some of the encounters are being dumbed down next patch apparently which will trivialize some of the achievements as well.
    The Orcks of War
    Shaman Borck Zorck Dorck Porck Corck
    Mixed Team - Msblonde - Mswhite - Msblack - Msred - Msbrown -

Blog Entries

The game in general is continually in a process of dumbing down.
    It is actually a smart move on Blizzard's part.
    The whole 99.99% of the player base gets to experience 99.99% of the content, during the current expansion.

In the newbie zones, the previously hostile starting mobs, such as the demons in the cave near Org or the Defias guys across the river near the SW newbie area, are all non-aggro.

My druids are mid way through 68th now (have done Hellfire, Zangarmash, Terrokar and have barely touched Nagrand), the one with two pieces of (experience boosting) heirloom gear is 64% through level 71... and has never been to Northrend (or BeM, Netherstorm, SMV). Given how easy BC is, and how dead it is (no competition for mobs), and how crappy a lot of the Northrend collections are... staying for a while might be a good idea. A lot of the quests require far fewer mobs too; the Nessingwary quests are 12 mobs of each type instead of 30.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Good luck with the Moorabi achieve, that shit is ridiculous with 5 solo people.