Well, the first part was easier than I thought it would be. I still had horror flashbacks of the wipe fests on the 5 shaman. I just finished setting up /click rotations, dps rotations, tanking rotation and a healing rotation (yes, a healing rotation). I wasn't expecting a smooth ride as the rotations was tested on a dummy but not thoroughly and this is my first shot at the /click approach.

The healing rotation works like a charm when the group is not taking damage. I fine tuned it a bit to keep the pally topped most of the time. Basically keeps a renew permanently on and then Prayer of Mendings now and then, flash heals now and then and a Fade and Shadowfiend if nothing else is being cast.

Verdict: mage dps amazing 1K ish already at 72, hunter not bad (kill shot not in the macro), warlock needs a lot of work. Paladin tanking is even more lol than in BC. My god, Divine Plea means the pally never even loses any mana. I don't have Shield of the Righteous yet but my rotation seems to easily hold aggro and the pally do decent dps for now. My pally finishes every single fight at full mana.

I wiped on my 1st Keleseth attempt because I didn't smash the ice tombs duh. Second attempt was pretty smooth.

I am now stuck on the twins, 2 or 3 hits and one of my ranged guys go down. One of them seems to just randomly attack and the other one constantly charges. Calling it a night, tomorrow's problem.