Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Keymapping with Keyclone

I'm trying to setup my laptop to play two characters without using the second keyboard, unfortunately I don't have a keypad on the laptop, but would like to use the one on my normal keyboard.

I could figure this out on my own, but it would time consuming an tedius, so I figured I'd ask. As well, it would be awesome if keyclones site had useful tutorials and walkthroughs for simple things, and maybe some forums of their own? I dunno, but for software I have to pay to use, I'd kind of expect it... Anyway, rant aside...

Simply making a keymap config on my main computer and linking it to both clients still, only on my main computer doesn't appear to work. Maybe I need it on my laptop? The problem I see there is that I don't have a numpad on my laptop to make it. Can I just transfer over the keymap file?

Anyway, thanks in advance,
    Pikn

hi pikn. if you missed it... welcome to the forums for multi-boxing.

for me to set up a forum on solidice, would diminish the community... and i'm not interested in hurting this community, but helping build it.

keymaps are translations. you will need a keymap loaded to each clone that you wish to handle keymapped keys. there is a search link at the top... type in keymap and you'll find plenty of links.

as for a tutorial, its under the link labeled 'tutorital' on the keyclone main page

http://solidice.com/keyclone/tutorial/index.html