Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Disenchanting?

Default Disenchanting?

Only leveled 3-4 teams to 90 so far and already my guild bank is full. What do you guys do with all the greens you find?
    Do you disenchant them? And if you do, how? It will take a few hours to do DE all the items manually. Do you have any addon, macro that will make the process less painful? Press one key while watching TV or something

I would DE them all, and then do your daily cooldown (Spirit Dust -> Mysterious Essence -> Sha Crystal) and sell them in the AH.

Many people like to list them once then DE if not sold, but 95% fail to sell so just wasting AH fees I think.

But how? It takes forever... Is there any addon out there that will make it a bit easier?

Writing a spam macro that would DE everything in a specific bag or entire inventory wouldn't be hard.

Or are you asking for a /use item /cast spell? like the auto milling stuff to make the sha?

TradeSkillMaster makes it a little easier. I vendor the weapons and DE the armor.
    Whisperwind-US

Blog Entries

Before you DE, I'd suggest listing each item on the AH for 300-400g for at least one 48 hour period and then DE whatever comes back. Except weapons, just vendor those. Its much easier to just throw everything at the transmog wall and see what sticks than try to lookup the correct transmog prices for each item, but disenchanting everything is destroying a lot of transmog value.

I haven't used any addon for disenchanting, but for doing it a lot, I have disenchanting on one of my key skill pages. I just switch to that page and hit 9 each time it's done. Auto loot is turned on for convenience. On a related note, never DE with a full inventory .