I was thinking of when that came out boosting an alliance team with 4 worgen and a dk tank. Same with horde 4 goblins and a dk tank. My question would it be easier just to get a worgen dk 55 - 60 and same with goblin dk 55- 60 then boost 4 more. Or just bring 4 in and use another on main account. Other thing i was thinking when doing this was linking accounts b,c,d and e to new vanilla wow accounts just for the three months raf. Reason for this we all know it stops at 60 the raf so why bother. Then all you have to do is make sure those accounts are the same as the ones rafing them so you can transfer accounts. Do this for both sides get them to 60 and maybe work on some more teams. I know im a whore when it comes to characters cant have enough lol. But hey we all do it right. So what you think link accounts b to f, c to g, d to h and e to i or do the long no raf leveling or get more then vanilla what do u all think. For three months spend 70 extra a month then the transfer account fees or what.