Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Blog Entries

Actually, if you're only planning on leveling two teams to 60th...
    I cannot see that taking more then a month.

When you pay for a month with the referred account, it credits the referring account with a month.
    If you're done at that point, you lose the Zhevra mount because no 2nd month has been paid for.
    But on the other hand, you've bought 4 wow's and essentially paid for 4 one-month subscription extensions on existing accounts.
    Not much of a cost involved, for 1/3rd off of leveling time (2/3rds time per team).

Yea i got 5 accounts ready for cat but im buying and paying for 4 vanilla just for boosting purposes you know a real life takes alot and ill never get 60 without raf lol. So im just doin the full 3 months figured i would do it one more time this way my worgen or goblin teams will get the sexy lil zhevra mount. Lets see 60 dollers for 4 vanilla wows and 140 for 3 months of play time on vanilla wow due to one month free for 4 of my main accounts. This equals 200 dollers for 3 months not bad. Plus 12 ps2 traded in for cataclsym equals free exp pack. Hey its not like i ran multiple accounts or games before i just started off expensive 100 for each ps2 and 50 per game. So 1800 to reach top ten on socom and socom 2 then they banned anyone doing so quit hehe.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.