My paladins are 69 and close to 70. Taking a break from av/questing. I randomly picked an instance in Netherstorm and wandered into mechanar. I guess since I'm in mostly northrend greens this instance was a lot easier than I expected.

Except that second boss. I read all the thottbot info on the bosses, and had no idea what to do for her since all the tactics applied to mixed groups (not all melee), so I tried to wing it. She's cloth and doesn't have much health so I figured I could burn her down pretty fast. Nope, she got to about 45% then we finally died.

Just wondering what some of you would do? I'm not terribly vexed by it, just curious. I like to fraps instances so when I go back again soon I would like to fraps all 3 bosses dying. The first and 3rd were surprisingly easy.

Not sure what tactic to use with 5 melee. I only tried her once, I suppose I could blow divine shield when she get's to 50% and heal up. Maybe I was standing in fire? I had them all bunched up because it's the way I'm used to fighting mobs and whatnot.

Anyways, just bored at work and thinking.