Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default My First RAF to 60

After much reading, trying, tweaking, rereading, asking etc... I have my first set of toons to 60. Alliance Shammy, Mage, Druid and Lock (he started at 27, but hey).

I'm now working on four Orc Warriors (1 Prot, the other 3 Fury). I'm up to lvl 20, I'm still a tourist and looking around parts of WoW that I haven't played in (like a lot of Horde areas), so I'm not moving as fast as I could. Also, I still have a lot to learn about handling toons in a group (at least four different classes).

I'm playing on Steamwheedle Cartel (RP PVE, US) and have gotten nothing but positive comments (I'm waiting for the first negative). I even pointed a new two boxer to here and recommended JAMBA, I haven't seen him on since then, but he was getting the hang of things.

Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by rocnroll : 10-20-2009 at 04:12 PM Reason: Added signature.
    Team Riff Raff
    Scoundrel
    Nasty
    Delinquent
    Juvenile

Four Orcs with an Attitude!

Blog Entries

Welcome to boxing!

Rather than make another post, I would just like to say Hi too. I have finally decided to take the plunge into the world of multiboxing.

I have a number of level 80's and have played since american beta but never ventured any further than dual logging chars for trades etc. I am running 5 druids at the moment on Stormreaver EU (Horde side) and have received mix attention although mostly positive. So far I am only up to level 40 and stopped to sort out shift macros for Boomkin form

Just wanted to say a big thanks for all the information here and hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of different sets of chars upto 60 before my raf runs out in a couple of months