Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Age poll

Default Age poll

So, what's the age breakdown for this group?
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."

LOL, I had that same thought right after I made this poll and wondered if someone might make a comment about narrower categories. But seeing as I'm in the 50-something category (still less than dirt), you young-whippersnappers are all the same to me!
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."

It varies person to person Fur so it's probably fine as is ;p I see kids more mature and smart than adults online all the time just as much as vice versa; hell my dad could never find his capslock key half the time he was online and enjoyed the use of more Punctuation than necessary =x
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

I'd have to agree on the breakdown of 20-30 considering I'm sure the majority of this community is in that range.

maybe you would want to break down 30-40 as well, but that is just for personal knowledge.

Above and beyond that you could just call 50+ "Dirt" :P

I can understand what you are saying, Fur. Perhaps a 20-24 and 25-29 breakdown would be good, especially since it will probably be the largest group.

This poll could be shutdown and a new one started I suppose. Do we need a moderator for that?

That's true Fur...though some colleges don't take as long as others either, depending on your Major. I was told I'd need a degree myself to get a decent job, and haven't been to college yet but here I am with a well-paying computer-related and fairly secure job anyways lol, self-experience pays off more than most Human Resources people will bother to listen to ;p

Either way though the poll's already made and voted on, I say we just have people reply with their age group if they care for detail ;)
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Please add category for 35+ and living in Mom&Dad's basement...

26 for me
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt

21. Also, the "Older than Dirt" should be "Sat Behind Jesus in Third Grade".