Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Halls of Reflection Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Fursphere View Post
    This post needs a disclaimer.

Warning: The average multiboxer (even the higher end ones) will not be able to do this. Niley is an end game raider, backed by an end game guild (one of the best in the world). His gear will omgwtfbbq you.

Don't be upset when you can't do this. Niley's gearscore is (ridiculously) higher than yours.

I had to split this video, first part is the waves+bosses, 2nd is escape from lich king.
    If you dont like the music turn it down, i took whole 4 minutes to make it :P I play without sound so i had to use something.(utube didn't like my first choice )
    oh and yeah, i realize i probably overgear it, but so should most of You(free t9 etc etc)
    I think PoS is harder than this imho.

Part One

Part Two
    Last edited by Niley : 12-20-2009 at 05:59 PM
    <Impervious>stormreaver PvP US

My Videos

Just got finished watching it and it gave me some ideas on how to beat the waves, I even refuse to tank it when solo playing it scarred me that much the first time hehe.

Any chance you could post a zip of your ui (WTF and Addons folders) as it's almost exactly how I've been trying to get mine, only neater. Only thing I'd change from looking at it is removing the unit frames of the party, I prefer to just get a snapshot of them from grid...other than that though I'd love to be running that as my UI

Quote Originally Posted by Knytestorme View Post
    Just got finished watching it and it gave me some ideas on how to beat the waves, I even refuse to tank it when solo playing it scarred me that much the first time hehe.

Any chance you could post a zip of your ui (WTF and Addons folders) as it's almost exactly how I've been trying to get mine, only neater. Only thing I'd change from looking at it is removing the unit frames of the party, I prefer to just get a snapshot of them from grid...other than that though I'd love to be running that as my UI
    I'm sorry but that ui is gooooneee!\
    I have a 30" samsung lcd that i played in 2560x1600, i had to temporary downsize to 24....so this ui was made fro 30" screen, i thought it looked bad on 24, since it was blocking a lot of it, so i redid the whole thing yesterday after HoR run :P

My Videos

Warning: The average multiboxer (even the higher end ones) will not be able to do this. Niley is an end game raider, backed by an end game guild (one of the best in the world). His gear will omgwtfbbq you.

Don't be upset when you can't do this. Niley's gearscore is (ridiculously) higher than yours.
    -Legion of Boom Founder-
    -Retired-

Quote Originally Posted by Fursphere View Post

Im gonna add this to every video i make :P

My Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Niley View Post
    Im gonna add this to every video i make :P
    Please do. lol

it'll prevent the nubs going "Niley can do it! why can't I!"
    -Legion of Boom Founder-
    -Retired-

Hehehe when I looked and saw the pally was at 57k hp's I sorta realised I may have trouble emulating the feat but it is good to have these sort of things out there just to prove that it's possible and give some of us things to aim for

Quote Originally Posted by Knytestorme View Post
    Hehehe when I looked and saw the pally was at 57k hp's I sorta realised I may have trouble emulating the feat but it is good to have these sort of things out there just to prove that it's possible and give some of us things to aim for
    she doesnt have 57k o.O Maybe after all icc gear, but not quite there yet - 54.7k party buffed, and iirc 44.2 unbuffed.
    Niley (shammy) is my superstar lol, and my main for years now.

My Videos