Hey all,

So i was grouped yesterday with a person runnign 5 box's on eq2 and they where doing a great job at it. I have 10 different level 80 toons with 170+ aa on each so i decided it might be cool to run a 4 - 5 box set up but i have no idea on how to get this going. I was told to get keyclone and to come to this site.

Now i have done alot of reading and looking but for most things i see it for WOW but i see nothing really for eq2.

So before i get blasted i have looked all this morning and have been reading stuff for the last few hours but i am still feeling completly lost.

My questions would be is this;
I am interested in running up to 5 clones, what i want to know is how to make it so when i click a CA or spell in eq2 that it will click in the exact place on all my other clones i am running or must i depend on macros and useing my keyboard. I would perfer to beable to use my mouse clicks because that allows me a much broader play style IMO. Same thing if i share a quest with my group and then hit accept it will click the accept button on all the clones i am running. Or if i run up and hail someone for a quest i will get the quest dialog on all the clones.

Now if the above is possible or not my next question would be asking for a link on a step by step tutorial on how to get at least two clones working for eq2 and how to create a keymap or how to at least get it so if i click a button or hit the 1 button on my keyboard it works on all my clones. Also i would like to know if i must have eq2 all running where i can see it or can i run all my clones in the background and only have my main account running.

I am sure somone has asked this before and i am sorry for not being able to find out this info myself by searching. I know how to read so if you just want to give me links to go to i will read what it has to say i just cannot find links relevent to eq2.