Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Feral click macros?

I made a druid team for fun. Just going to BG with them when I'm bored. having a blast now that they are 16 and have cheetah form!

I am looking for advice on a good macro for both bear and cat form. I have been using interact with target for facing ( works great! ) But an a messed up when I'm trying to spam dps while in bear form ( cat later I'm sure ) Any ideas ( think BGs )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

hmmm /Click macros are not really needed for melee classes with instant cast attacks

at level 16 I would probably go with something like

/Castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire (Feral), Null
    /Cast Swipe
    /Cast Maul

should work as long as you do not switch targets more than every 6s If you prefer to modularise it so you can switch spells out depending on the situation eg if you find that you do not have the rage you could drop maul

/Click Button 1
    /Click Button 2
    /Click Button 3

#Button 1

#Button 2
    /Cast Swipe

#Button 3
    /Cast Maul

I do not think it is necessary though

Quote Originally Posted by Whowantstoknow View Post
    hmmm /Click macros are not really needed for melee classes with instant cast attacks

at level 16 I would probably go with something like

/Cast Swipe
    /Cast Maul

should work as long as you do not switch targets more than every 6s If you prefer to modularise it so you can switch spells out depending on the situation eg if you find that you do not have the rage you could drop maul

/Click Button 1
    /Click Button 2
    /Click Button 3

#Button 1

#Button 2
    /Cast Swipe

#Button 3
    /Cast Maul

I do not think it is necessary though
    for me its about only smashing one button on my main bar for dps. So for melee clicks you do not need comas?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    for me its about only smashing one button on my main bar for dps. So for melee clicks you do not need comas?
    Good question.

No you do not - 2 reasons

1. Haste does not affect the GCD for melee attacks
    2. Instant attacks do not suffer the delays related to waiting for the server to confirm that an attack has happened before moving onto the next sequence as the confirmation happens within in the global cooldown (unless your latency is really really horrible)

/castseqences work fine for melee rotations (though they can not accurately predict combo point gain) and at level 15 you do not have enough attacks to /castsequence. Maul is an on next swing ability that can be combined with any attack eg

/Cast Mangle (Bear)()
    /Cast Maul

/Cast Lacerate
    /Cast Maul

or even

/startattack
    /castsequence reset=1 Mangle (Bear)(), Lacerate, Lacerate, Lacerate
    /cast Maul

ps non of these macros are tested as my druids are boomkins while levelling but I did play a Bear tank in TBC so should be fairly accurate