Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Hunter Macro? (Macro + Keyclone)

I'm playing with two hunters on a new server, I'm having a great deal of fun and hope to be able to play with my cousin soon (he's at about 30).

However in the interests of solid grinding I want to change my pet attack macro. Currently I have:

#showtooltip
    /assist focus
    /cast Hunter's Mark
    /petattack

This works great but it does mean my primary character always does the marking, always fires the first shot, the pet always dies first (if it dies) and runs out of mana quickest.

So I want to make it so they take it in turn to go first, I use keyclone to pass the keys to each client is this possible? I could add it to round robin, but then I wouldn't get both pets to attack, which I do want.

2ndly I want to change the macro to make it possible for who ever goes 2nd to off tank the initial target while the main pet and both hunters move onto a new target. How would that be achievable (if at all)?
    Currently running 3x City of Heroes under Octopus

i believe you could do what you are looking for using a combination of round-robin and wow macros.

Default How about this?

With this two hunters have to take turn on casting mark,

NOTE ","

/castsequence Hunter's Mark, --hunter a
    /castsequence ,Hunter's Mark --hunter b

also add /petautocasttoggle Growl --make sure one of pets have it turned off, so this will make pets take turns on tanking.

rest leave as it was, and do keep an eye on pets health and heal it as needed, dont let it die in a first place.

I would suggest that both pets have growl on. There will be times (especially when multiple adds come in play) that a pet will die. If the pets are already fighting for aggro it will really help in the switchover to the new pet tank. As cute as they are they are expendable and as long as they can hold aggro for a few seconds it usually gives enough time to regain control. Whether you choose to revive (<3 the fast res talent) or trap the adds.

That or get 2 piece T5

T5 at level 11 might be pushing it a little
    Currently running 3x City of Heroes under Octopus