Close
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Showing results 251 to 260 of 265

You must not be keeping your shields up on your toons. There's simply no way that they do that much damage, especially on normal. Are you smashing 1, 2, and 4 TOGETHER? Like, CONSTANTLY? Cause you should be. Also you don't have to wait until you are dismounted to switch - you can simply click on another horse when your horse is low and you'll jump onto it seamlessly. Read the post I linked above - it' not pretty, but it's simple and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobobb View Post
    You must not be keeping your shields up on your toons. There's simply no way that they do that much damage, especially on normal. Are you smashing 1, 2, and 4 TOGETHER? Like, CONSTANTLY? Cause you should be. Also you don't have to wait until you are dismounted to switch - you can simply click on another horse when your horse is low and you'll jump onto it seamlessly. Read the post I linked above - it' not pretty, but it's simple and effective.
    I'm going to keep at it. I'm assuming it's just a case of me needing more practice.
    I watched some videos on this and it looks "easy" lol.

Is there a way to speed up normal btw? I'm not getting the fast forward oiption I see on heroic videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Velassra View Post
    I'm going to keep at it. I'm assuming it's just a case of me needing more practice.
    I watched some videos on this and it looks "easy" lol.

Is there a way to speed up normal btw? I'm not getting the fast forward oiption I see on heroic videos.
    I believe you have to clear it on Heroic once befor you get the fast forward option.

I did this again using a strat that someone posted and it made it easier. They changed something to make the joust harder. I use to just group my guys up and kill them but now you have to spread out.

I setup my 4 guys in front like this. I made sure they were not too far apart and kept my 5th.. (tank main) in the back. By doing this it kept my guys from getting focus fired by all 3 mounted combatants. Then all I did was spam the attack, shield break and shield keys until they died. I recommend trying this formation if you are having trouble with the joust part of this instance.

1 2 3 4
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by Targ View Post
    I believe you have to clear it on Heroic once befor you get the fast forward option.
    All you need is for the party leader to have cleared it in normal, then you'll have the option to skip the pagentry.

I got this the other day with my team and i just went ahead and did it (was planning on afking out on first wipe), dunno if they fixed something but didnt' seem too bad and I 1 shot it all without a healer and a multicomp team - pally tank, mage, boomkin, 2x ele shamans. last boss is still pretty crazy without a dedicated healer but spreading out and burning boss works well, and a pally tank is also just superb for holy wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    I did this again using a strat that someone posted and it made it easier. They changed something to make the joust harder. I use to just group my guys up and kill them but now you have to spread out.

I setup my 4 guys in front like this. I made sure they were not too far apart and kept my 5th.. (tank main) in the back. By doing this it kept my guys from getting focus fired by all 3 mounted combatants. Then all I did was spam the attack, shield break and shield keys until they died. I recommend trying this formation if you are having trouble with the joust part of this instance.

1 2 3 4
    This.

I seriously wiped on this forever. I tried every other strat on here and none of them worked. This worked 1st time and so well I kind of laughed. I was giving up H:ToC as impossible too. Other bosses were simple.
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 2xMage, Warlock, Priest
    Paldius, Magria, Magrib, Walina, Priset
    Currently:
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 3xWarlock, Shaman
    Ghallo, Warlisia, Warlisib, Warlisic, Pleo!

That's the thing, in all the times I've played this non-multiboxed I have never seen a character get focussed by all three, to the point they get hit by 3 shield-breakers, then get charged by all 3 at once, so I'm guessing theres something in the code that makes them pick a character and focus it you're all sat on top of each other (like only multiboxers will do). I wouldn't be surprised if they made it that way, just to stop boxers from farming abyss crystals, seeing as on normal this is probably the best place to do that.
    WoW had a Cataclysm.
    I quit.

Now 3-boxing EVE until CCP mess that up.

I gave up after 5 wipes on the three champs couldnt even get one dead. On mounted bosses so just said screw it.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Ok screw it ill keep trying i just need some really good strats for the mounted combat against bosses can down other three waves simple but main one is rough. Ive tried strobe on keep hitting my follow nothing.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.