Close
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Showing results 161 to 170 of 265

Next tip>> Black knight Phase 3. I have found out that that ae spell he cast in this phase is DEADLY if you are at range! However! It is WEAK in melee range! keep your toons at range for phase one and two. then either use interact with target or your follow button/macro and group right up on him for the final phase. EASY MODE!
    Interesting ... I didn't know there was a range component to his phase three damage. I occasionally completely wipe on BK, but even more often it comes down to the tank beating down his last few hit points with four dead party members to rez. I hadn't made the connection for some reason, even after Loken. Thanks for the suggestion!

The thing I hate most about it? You have to stand there with your dick in your hand for like 10mins while they announce the damn gladiators.
    I've gotten into the habit of mounting up one character as soon as the mounts spawn and starting the event. There's plenty of time to mount up the remaining four and stack Defend, and it helps pass part of the time. That intro sequence is still heinous though. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually pare it down to "please welcome ... these five guys!" and then the door opens.
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)

Ooh didnt even notice that before, no wonder I win when my guys are huggin the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Malekyth View Post
    Interesting ... I didn't know there was a range component to his phase three damage. I occasionally completely wipe on BK, but even more often it comes down to the tank beating down his last few hit points with four dead party members to rez. I hadn't made the connection for some reason, even after Loken. Thanks for the suggestion!

I've gotten into the habit of mounting up one character as soon as the mounts spawn and starting the event. There's plenty of time to mount up the remaining four and stack Defend, and it helps pass part of the time. That intro sequence is still heinous though. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually pare it down to "please welcome ... these five guys!" and then the door opens.
    I found out if you zone only one guy in and start it, they will only announce him and not the 4 others. Cuts down the time a little bit =/

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I found out if you zone only one guy in and start it, they will only announce him and not the 4 others. Cuts down the time a little bit =/
    WOOT! i will try this
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I'm not sure if it's possible to kill the Confessor but you CAN damage her through the bubble. I know Chaos Bolt will will pierce it, and a Ret Paladin with Sanctified Wrath will be able to damage her (25% of normal) as well while wings are up. I have personally dropped her to ~15K left with my Ret Paladin before my wings wore off. You can interrupt or purge the Renew off while she's bubbled, too. I don't know of any other bubble piercing effects -- can anyone else thing of any??

I am not sure what happens if you actually kill her while the bubble is up -- might stop at 1hp or something, or the encounter breaks, or maybe you get free candy or something!

Can someone running a Paladin or Warlock heavy group give it a try on Normal and let us know?

lol nice, I believe you listed the only two abilities that can pierce through bubbles. I dont think I have heard of any others.

Blue post today saying that in 3.2.2 you will no longer have to zone out of ToC to reset champions after jousting. Good, I would sometimes lose a couple running out of instance.

Rated Arena Member

I think I need to learn how to box this for the axe for my ret pally in pvp. Can anyone condense these notes....hehe
    Gareatank Blood Elf Level 80 Protadin
    Gareatan Orc Level 80 DK Tank
    Gareb, Garec, Garee, Garef - Level 80 Troll Horde Shammies!
    Garea - Level 71 Horde Shammy!
    Garez, Garey, Garew, Garev, Gareu - Level 80 Draenei Alliance Shammies!
    Currently farming Horde Heroic Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, and Culling of Stratholme(5 Drakes now)
    Azjol-Nerub-US

ironically, i got the axe the first 3 out of 4 runs of HToC with my DK, then i decided to change to pally tank, and haven't gotten one in about 5 runs lol. and LOVE the pally tank btw, much better than DK, and more dps.

My quick-and-dirty video of the black knight fight on heroic TOC

It's not really a good try but it works...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh4W00Z-PxA