Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default A way to level dual box

im going to level my druid and hunter at the same time, im not sure if i should keep my druid feral or if i should go rest to heal the hunter or go balance, respecing isn't a problem.

please give any opinions or what i should do. :lol:

wtb ebolak's help
    (this is codemonkey ebolak!)
    SNARFfFFFffFfF

Having a 70 Druid I've had from launch, who is currently a Boomkin, I do not recommend going Balance till the late 50s, as there's little gear to support the spec until then, and even then it's fairly spread out.

Whether you go feral or resto depends on playstyle and the hunter's pet choice; get a good enough tank pet(I had the same boar from 11 to 70 on my hunter and it could take one hell of a beating with the armor/hp pet talents + VERY useful boar snare for kiting in pve and pvp both) and you could probably go resto with few issues; I suggest going feral for the added dps though, as druids basically suck till 40+. Mangle is -godly-, and with Imp LotP you might even heal the hunter's pet a fair bit and will heal the hunter alot if he crits enough ;p

Bottom line, Balance will only be good for Outlands and beyond, Resto only go if you -need- the healing prowess, otherwise Feral's probably your best bet.
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

druid is 62 hunter is 61
    SNARFfFFFffFfF

Well that changes things then ;p

Is Hunter BM or MM spec? If BM you can probably go resto and be fine, if not or you wanna add some dps + still heal go boomkin(check armory on Eteocles on MAgtheridon for spec advice if you want); Feral is still a viable lvling spec though bad at healing; solo, a cat druid can rip through mobs, unshift to heal, then rip through another set of mobs just as his mana regens to full and repeat nonstop with little downtime, let alone with Hunter support. Just depends on what you feel you lack, dps, a better tank than your pet, or heals?
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

hunter is bm and druid is feral right now but i think the resto druid might be easier since i wont have to worry about 1 being out of place since theyd be next to each other.
    SNARFfFFFffFfF

hey i play on magtheridon too. alliance
    SNARFfFFFffFfF

I'd probably go Feral. People are always looking for tanks for instances.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

i wouldnt be doing instances if im lvling
    SNARFfFFFffFfF