Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default looking for a new home

After some changes in real life I am looking to start 5-boxing again. Likely from scratch since a lot of the buff stacking changed a few of my groups quite a bit.

Any non-pvp servers in the us out there with a community?

US Magtheridon Horde has probably the biggest community of boxers, through it is a PvP server.

I personally care for the PvP stuff, but I've found that once you get through the leveling process (a pretty small portion of your overalll play time) no one ever bothers a 5-boxer. Course, I never bother anyone else, either. There will definitely be moments of frustration with jerks, but if you mentally accept that going in an expect to need to log on other teams at various times, it really isn't that big a deal.

Anyway, if you try it out message any of us in the Zerg and we'll set you up with starting gold and make sure you are set to start.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Love the Avatar, I thought I was looking in a mirror.
    Stormchazer - 80 BOOMkin main

Team 1
    Mage x4 - Lúcky, Dústy, Nëd, Carmén

We have a good group going on Madoran, we have a lot of non-boxers as well as 6-7 boxers. If you definitely want PvE, we're on Madoran Alliance Looking for a PvE Server? Check out Madoran Currently 6-7 Multiboxers in Guild

If you want PvP, check out Fur's group on Kil'Jaeden, or if you want Horde PvP, Magtheridon is where it's at.

I think its kinda nice that boxers have started gravitating towards each other. We had a lot of rerolls and transfers on Kil'Jaeden, and The Zerg have been on Mag for a while. Nice to know there's a nice PvE home as well.