Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default keyclone maximizer

hi i recently bought keyclone and cannot get my maximizer to show my whole window. it only shows the middle of it making alot of my actionbars unseeable. any help?

You might have some scaling issues going on. Might want to try making the resolution of the game to be the same or lower than the resolution of the PiP. If things do show up then ya have your set of things to fiddle with to get it working.. I know I have scaling issues as well with my setup, but I can see what I need to on my main screen so I have not looked into it
    Ysondre [H] (The Pack)
    Valed: Druid, Shaman, Hunter x 3 (65)
    Earth: Pally, Lock, Shaman x 3 (60)
    Raven: Druid x 5 (23)

how do i find the pip thing the only thing i see with pip in it is pip hotkey?

'maximizer' is what makes the pips in keyclone, it all just depends on how you lay out the screens weather or not they are actually In the picture or not
    Ysondre [H] (The Pack)
    Valed: Druid, Shaman, Hunter x 3 (65)
    Earth: Pally, Lock, Shaman x 3 (60)
    Raven: Druid x 5 (23)

Have you followed the guide? HOWTo - Set up Maximizer (Updated PiP) also try not to set the regions bigger then your display settings that could mess it up like that.

i have been fiddling around with it and not only are my windows not working they will not owkr with maximizer anymore:S

install v1.9i... run ... see wizard (if you don't see the wizard, go to keyclone/setup and click the wizard button below the list)

wow is automatically selected, hit next.
    input account names, hit next.
    on maximizer panel, it will give you a layout for your accounts. just hit next.
    WASD and numlock are selected on the do-not-pass panel by default... hit next
    launch on complete is selected by default... hit next

that's it. all your wows should appear in the layout selected. your movement keys will be in the do-not-pass list, and you have regional keymaps preloaded on each wow. (comma and period will do stack and diamond formations)

that's pretty much it. if you have any difficulties, please let me know.

Rob