Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default I made my first video!

Hey there all,
    A few of my friends have been bugging me to make a little video, so I did just that!
    It's nothing amazing, just beating up some allies at their GY in WG after a defend win.
    My DK girlfriend Deadleigh is there w/ me, and I clearly get target tunnel vision and let her die a few needless times. Whoops. lol
    If you like Pantera, turn up speakers before playing.
    If you dislike Pantera, turn down speakers before playing.
    If you don't know, proceed at normal volume levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rupoZN9YYMc

Enjoy
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Skullcrusher-Horde side :evil:

Oh yea, an afterthought
    If you love it, or hate it, please rate it

I know it gets a little slow towards the end once most allies have been chased away, but there was still some quality killing in there
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Same thing I said youtube:

nice vid, nice music, nice pwnage!

lol. good stuff, I can't wait till I get to do that kinda thing.
    "To be, or not to be" - There is no such question... To be - But to be what...?
    ---------------------
    Currently 3-boxing multiple groups
    Warrior/Mage/Mage + Hunter/Priest/Warlock
    Horde-side - Illidan / Haomarush - US

Thanks for the nice comment The new link is to the freshly uploaded HD version if you didn't notice the amazing difference in quality from this morning
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

That rocks. It's funny to see the four healing stream totems doing anywhere from ~480 to ~870 healing every two seconds. And it cannot be fun to see four lava bursts heading your way.
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog

why don't you post this in the video section :P

oh, and next time skip the shitty music, don't try so hard to look cool, being cool is cool not following in the footsteps of every other kid who put hard music in a pvp video. its garbage, be original pls.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mokoi',index.php?page=Thread&postID=217680#post21 7680
    why don't you post this in the video section :P

oh, and next time skip the shitty music, don't try so hard to look cool, being cool is cool not following in the footsteps of every other kid who put hard music in a pvp video. its garbage, be original pls.

thanks.
    Well, I'm a rocker dude. I don't follow in anyone elses footsteps because I think it's cool. It's Pantera The Great Southern Trend Kill and I've been listening to it sense Junior High lol. One of my favorite old bands Dimebag Darrell man! Anyways I did warn in my post that if you don't like Pantera to turn it down!!

When you make a video you can put whatever kinda music you want in it

Perhaps I'll try to stand out w/ something different in the future, something gankster. Maybe some Bone Thugs, or perhaps something silly like Wierd Al, or Tenacious D.
    Maybe some funny metal covers like Throwdown covering Baby Got Back lol

oh, and next time skip the snide comments, don't try so hard to look cool, cool is not judging someone personally over pvp video music. it's garbage, be a live and let live kinda guy and just let it go pls.

Thanks.
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Why does every wow video either have death metal or euro trance music

Cool vid, but for the love of god if I hear one more hoarse, screaming voice in a wow video I'm going to go crazy.

Seriously, not one is dissing your video, it's just the fact that 99.97% of wow videos using godawful screaming death metal, and it's like the same 4 songs. I try not to judge videos by the music if it's good (remember Ming's pre-bc videos with J-Pop? Good LORD), but at some point it just gets ridiculous, if you know what I mean Only thing worse is you coulda used the song "let the bodies hit the floor".

Be that as it may, keep the videos coming. We need more multiboxing videos

Also, why not record the game sound? The sound effects in wow are generally cool, especially when multiboxing (4x chain lightning?), and especially with decent music. Back in the pre-bc days I remember all the good vids had game sound, often synchronized well with the music, and it was awesome. Now they'll all silent with someone screaming at me instead

I didnt like the music much either, but that said thanks for doing the video i enjoyed it =)
    Skywall (Reckoning) - Horde
    Quad Boxing Elemental Shaman
    Thuglord, Thuglovereva, Thugloverjoy, Thugloverfay
    Other characters: Holan (Druid) and Darthholan (Deathknight)
    Software: Innerspace and Keyclone
    System: Intel i7 930, 12g DDR3, 2xGTX 460 SLI, Windows 7, 3x Asus 24" monitors, Windows on SATA3 SSD and WoW on normal SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by 'heyaz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=217709#post21 7709
    Why does every wow video either have death metal or euro trance music

Cool vid, but for the love of god if I hear one more hoarse, screaming voice in a wow video I'm going to go crazy.

Seriously, not one is dissing your video, it's just the fact that 99.97% of wow videos using godawful screaming death metal, and it's like the same 4 songs. I try not to judge videos by the music if it's good (remember Ming's pre-bc videos with J-Pop? Good LORD), but at some point it just gets ridiculous, if you know what I mean Only thing worse is you coulda used the song "let the bodies hit the floor".

Be that as it may, keep the videos coming. We need more multiboxing videos

Also, why not record the game sound? The sound effects in wow are generally cool, especially when multiboxing (4x chain lightning?), and especially with decent music. Back in the pre-bc days I remember all the good vids had game sound, often synchronized well with the music, and it was awesome. Now they'll all silent with someone screaming at me instead
    I would like to get the sounds next time. This was my first time messing w/ Fraps, moviemaker and I only worked on it for a few hours. I agree the sound needs to be in there for added effect.
    I can agree that metal all the time is not that answer, but I still like it
    I would like to make some more videos doing world pvp, going random places and causing mischief, and it would need some other music. Maybe different themes for different videos.
    and for the record I dislike the "let the bodies hit floor" song! so ha!
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns