Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default EQ2 2 accounts but 1 PC info

I have been searching for web sites that might help explain how to setup EQ2 to run 2 accounts on a single PC.

So far, this web site seems to be the best I've found, but it is mainly devoted to WoW.

I read the sticky called, "How to Box 5 accounts (or 2 or 3 or 4) with ONE computer" which did a good explanation for WoW, but it referenced KeyClone (which supposedly has issues with EQ2), and WoW Maximizer being used in conjunction with a single monitor using horizontal span.

Most of the links on this site pertaining to EQ2 are by those using hardware solutions instead of software to play multiple accounts in which they have a separate PC per account rather than trying to have multiple instances on the same PC.

The best one I have found was a post by PyrostasisTDK in which he stated he got KeyClone to work with EQ2 using InnerSpace by LavishSoft, but he also had some issues (plus I've seen several references that KeyClone is not thought to be compatible with EQ2)

Does anyone know of other guides, links, sites, anything with helps to break it down in detail (my initial goal is to run only 2 accounts on a single PC for EQ2).

Hey Deca here is the link to my guide
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums2/v...&highlight=eq2

I have been six boxing EQ2 for almost a month now with 2 pcs. 4 clients on 1 computer 2 clients on another.

If after reading the guide you have questions let me know.

It does work 100% you just need Inner space AND Keyclone. Ill be out most of the day due to Christmas celebration, but Ill check in as often as I can

Im going to try and upgrade my guide with Screenshots this week, and get it stickied if I can bribe the folks in charge.

Yeah, your post was the most informative one I've seen so far.

If you were to later post some screenshots, or add some additional detail, or some basic (but fundamental) keymaping & macros to that guide it would be great.

At this time, I am still in the "information gathering" stage trying to find out the feasibility of using something like KeyClone & InnerSpace before actualy buying the software applications or buying the extra EQ2 accounts.

np I can add some screenshots to it hopefully this week. Im rather busy unfortunately with the holiday and mass amounts of leveling but I can probably get it up by wednesday.