So im all set to start levling my new team question is what to level??? Here is what i want to accompish...

I want a team with a huge annoying factor for the other team. Horde on mysever seems to get raped in bgs but i figure i can make life hell for someone elese. So i plan to play @ the choke points and just letem have it!

Just playing 5 hunters and locks this is what i observed.

5 Dinos are REALLY REALLY funny.
Traps can be a blessing and a curse. when it comes to setting up these unless you know where your enemy is going to be heading this can be quite a pain in the ass
long range dmg skills Autoshot and a wide variety of skills that hinder the other team (but locks have this too and dont have to worry about ammo) *Im not counting soulshards as ammo seeing that everyone in my team can drain soul and get full pretty damn fast
Hunters have a few aoe skills
Warlocks are kings of Aoe with immolation aura, soc, and rain of fire these skills reduce a team to ashes
Warlocks are softer... Not sure if i actually agree with these as they will all be demo spec. that being said while their armor will be lower they more then seem to make up for it with their skills and talents

What elese am i missing here? what would be the advantage and disadvantage of each team? Please note I really do NOT want to make both teams

Thanks for reading and sharing your tales.

after reading all the skills and talents im really thinking about going towards Warlock so much amazing sauce!!! 5 affliction with a splash of demo (up to soul link) OMG I could just see where this could be a total nightmare for an arena team or BG.