Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Pip script help

Quote Originally Posted by 'olipcs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=214890#post2 14890
    ah ok, sorry.
    If you can't do it with your BarMod, I would try to do it with script commands like:
    /script SetBindingMacro("KEYORBUTTON","MacroName")
    /script SaveBindings(GetCurrentBindingSet())

with something like 'numpad3' as KEYORBUTTON. (this is a guess, so not tested)
    is it possable to make all my windows but my main cast the spell in the 1 action slot by pressing the 1 number pad key and the same for all the other number pad keys and is there a way i can close all my wow windows at 1 time

Quote Originally Posted by 'olipcs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=214880#post2 14880
    glad you got the pip working because Freddie uses it in his sample scripts, and most people copy/customize them.
    Me personal never liked the ScrolllockOn approach, but defined a seperate key to toggle HKN on/off as you did. But this simply comes down to personal choice..
    It was probably a bad choice because it turned out to be a big source of customer-support questions. I thought it would be a nice touch because it creates a visible on-or-off light on the keyboard. The sample scripts should probably be rewritten.
    �Author of HotkeyNet and Mojo

yea agreed my keyboard don't even have a scroll lock lol nor dus it have a light but i fixed my hotkey problem i just got bartender and binded keys to itso now i have all my toons with spells on the number pad and i have my mains spells on the "1 to =" keys

hears my setup i was trying to look nooby lol

LOOKS well setup. Do you use a mouse to move or WASD? Looks like you want to type everything. Not sure what all the vertical rows are for but it still pretty clean. Happy you got things working.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

i move with wsad and i can control the subs with the arrows the vertical boxes are just to make it look cleaner i added another small row above the chat box for totoms and stuff the left box is binded to my numberpad so i can cast spells on my subs with the number pad and cast for myself with 1 to = i made this setup for a tank or a healer say 4 mages and a priest or 1 warror and 4 hunters or somthing like that im gona remake it for my 5 shammys