Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Keyclone Try-Out Period?

I just downloaded Keyclone to give it a try to see if it is what I need, but it says license expired on the very first run. Isn't there a try-out period?

Thanks!

Not of my knowing, you can try other free programs and see if u like to multibox (keeping in mind keyclone for me at least is less of a headache to setup), and if you enjoy it you could decide to purchase keyclone 19.99$ if you enjoy it. Remember the 19.99 is for life, one time payment only! and free updates

Thanks, I was not sure if my downloaded copy was buggy or what.

I already have a second WoW account setup with RAF, so I know I want to do this.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't a try-out period for Keyclone, however. Yeah, $20 isn't much, and I'd happily pay for it if it has the functions I need. But I still don't want to simply give away $20 if I tried it and don't like it. :cursing:

Thanks!

HotKeyNet is free, so you can give that one a try.

I actually went with KeyClone initially based on what users here said about it. I used it under XP and quickly learned that boxing was for me. When the Windows 7 beta was opened up I downloaded that to give it a try. I didn't want to transfer my license (in case I didn't like Win7 and went right back to XP), so I switched to HKN. I found that I liked HKN better, but don't regret paying for KeyClone at all. That $20 helped show me how great boxing can be, and should I ever want to give it (KeyClone) another whirl, I'm free to do so.
    RaF is done.
    Currently soloing a Draenei Hunter through Northrend. When he's earning rest I'm running one of the sets of twins: Tauren Hunters, Draenei Mages, Night Elf Druids or Orc Shamen.

Keyclone was great for a starting point for me. Well worth the money. (was $10 when i got it i think but would spend 20 on it) Let me get some basics down understand certain things and just let me get used to the flow so to speak. Once I had the basic understanding though I wanted more options and to be able to fine tune my setup. So ended up going with Hotkeynet. If it's your first time boxing I'd highly recommend giving keyclone a go. Very easy to setup and go.

Blog Entries

I'm using Keyclone now, and have been for about a year.
    The product is relatively easy to set up, I was confused for a little bit, but there are video's right on his site www.solidice.net/keyclone

As far as keyboard clicks go, the program is extremely good.
    The mouse broadcasting is not totally precise, but its close enough for things like Huricane or Force of Nature.
    Lately I've been looking at IS Boxer and IS Toolkit, both for the ease of FTL set up and the Mouse Broadcasting.
    Still using Keyclone, functionally it does everything I need.
    Just I really like some of the things I'm seeing Zanthor do in his assorted threads.