Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Looking for a leveling guide (Horde RAF)

Before you flame me for not checking out the guide at the top, I already did. However, I don't have TBC on both accounts, so I can't do some of the leveling that involves questing in the Belf areas. Can anyone direct me to a guide that I can use with just Vanilla and no level 80? It'd be appreciated.

I think the vanilla Tour guide allows you to level in any area although the guy does like the BC places most. You might want to google "free horde leveling guides" I think James is now on a free website(or is it Jame's)
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Quote Originally Posted by 'alcattle',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212104#pos t212104
    I think the vanilla Tour guide allows you to level in any area although the guy does like the BC places most. You might want to google "free horde leveling guides" I think James is now on a free website(or is it Jame's)
    I was looking for one RAF, though. I have a few guides already, however I'm dinging way faster than I can complete the quests, and I'm looking to level as fast as possible.

yes, I missed the RAF part. I do not know of any other Guide with RAF in mind.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Just level to 20 and then pick up with the raf guide here - getting to 20 even by the least efficient questing imaginable can't take that long, the hard parts are the higher levels anyway. I recently did 2 extra raf accounts to get myself some druids and didn't bother buying BC for them either, i just followed the standard guide that came with tour guide for mulgore skipping anything i didn't like as the xp powered me ahead of the guide's quest levels.
    WoW chars: Aboronic Phlayora Phlayorb Phlayore Abahron
    Earthen Ring - US - Alliance
    How to ask questions