Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Quad Resto Shaman Demo

Made a quick vid of quad boxing resto shaman in Wintergrasp. Thanks to dual spec I can do this anytime I like without messing up my main spec and hotkeys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdLuuZBqtB0

It's really a blast. I find my team does a perfectly good job if I can keep them alive. Yeah, it's nice to be able to instagib tanks and cannons, but that gets old after farming 250+ WG marks.

Unfortunately I don't really get attacked in this video, but I plan on making more vids in smaller BGs running resto. The survivability of resto is good already but when you have 4x shaman it becomes ridiculous. 4x healing stream totem means over 1600 per tick of free healing - watch geared FoK rogues and one trick pony arms warriors blow cooldowns and barely put a dent in anyone. Chain heals, riptides, earthliving procs, and earth shield means I can have several melee on me at once at it does little more than tickle. They pretty much have to run me out of mana to kill anything - but then I just drop 4x mana tides. Tidal waves with 2250 healing + trinkets = 11k chain heals, 15k healing waves with a 90% crit rate when you pop the CD. It's fun stuff

AV is really fun. Watch a super geared warrior hesitate to charge into 20 alliance - pop 4x riptides and a few earthliving procs and he's fearless. Keep him alive with everyone focusing him no problem.

This looks like great fun, may I ask how you pick your heal targets?

yeah, please post your "almost random" target picking macro, this will come in handy when i hit 80 on my 4 Holy paladins =)

-Dan

This is very interesting, I was in love with resto for the longest time, and now that I multibox, I thought it would just be stupid, but now im thinking, what about joining my guilds 25 man runs and being 4 of the healers in the group? like flipping healing totem will heal the raid lol.... Thanks a lot for showing this.. (kinda lost the fun of elemental)

Really like your vid's man ... still trying to figure out what song is in your last video with you in eye of the storm!

What mod/macro/setup were you using to choose your heal target? Seems like it just rotates through everyone in a 20 yard radius (maybe more)?

Here are the four macros four each shaman respectively:
    You can continue to cycle through targets by spamming while chain heal is being cast.

/targetfriend
    /cast Chain Heal

/targetfriend
    /targetfriend
    /cast Chain Heal

/targetfriend
    /targetfriend
    /targetfriend
    /cast Chain Heal

/targetfriend
    /targetfriend
    /targetfriend
    /targetfriend
    /cast Chain Heal

Quote Originally Posted by 'skooks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=211607#post2 11607
    Really like your vid's man ... still trying to figure out what song is in your last video with you in eye of the storm!
    That song is Freestylers - Dynamite Love

See this is when you bust out your pally go holy on him too and go to town and 5 man healing WG!
    Daggerspine Alliance: Phoebus(Tank), Soozanuna(Heals/Tailor), Angakak (Enchanter), Wakantanaka(Herb/Alch), Znakharka, Jonhyone(JC), Marious(Other Tank/BS), Magnux(Enchanter), Coyolxhauqui(LW)