Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Default Reported! (finally, after 1 year of boxing)

Bliz reset the Midsummer Fire Festival, so after doing Deadmines, I figured I'd head my group back down to Razor Hill to pick up another 5 flowers each. Picked this guy up on the way through the... er... duellers in front of Orgrimmar:

WoW had a Cataclysm.
    I quit.

Now 3-boxing EVE until CCP mess that up.

And nothing will ever come of it unless the GM's are new or misinformed. I've been reported a thousand times on Nathrezim and the only time I've ever spoken with the GM's is when I put in my own ticket upon transferring to make sure they were aware of who I was and what I was doing. They said it was fine and the GM thought it looked cool as well.

LoL's Some people never learn, i'm pretty happy most people on my realm are pro boxing

Congrats!

I'm clearly doing something wrong here. I've been boxing for roughly 9-10 months now too, but I haven't been reported once (that I know of). I feel like a disgrace to the boxing community.
    Duskwood - Alliance - PvE

Shouldn't call anyone names. I think its bannable if its offensive.

Just try to make them eat the dirt so they will swear at you and you can turn around the roles.

This guy told me to hang myself and he got a 3 day ban.

Bladefist EU:
    Överdöse • Òverdòse • Óverdóse • Ôverdôse
    Stõmpdòwn • Stòmpdõwn • Stómpdõwn • Stõmpdówn

Grats! lol

I've just gotten a bunch of compliments and stuff on boxing. The two servers I play on are a bit more informed obviously. You'll run into noobs everywhere you go, though.
    "To be, or not to be" - There is no such question... To be - But to be what...?
    ---------------------
    Currently 3-boxing multiple groups
    Warrior/Mage/Mage + Hunter/Priest/Warlock
    Horde-side - Illidan / Haomarush - US

Quote Originally Posted by 'Taliesin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=211108#pos t211108
    Congrats!

I'm clearly doing something wrong here. I've been boxing for roughly 9-10 months now too, but I haven't been reported once (that I know of). I feel like a disgrace to the boxing community.
    You probably have. People will see you running around and report you without saying anything. Ever ganked anyone and have them not release corpse for awhile? A lot of them are putting in a ticket

gratz! liked the last comment

btw, I reported one of my slave today accidentally (for spamming) ;( had a goldseller spamming her and she of course forwarded the whisper to my leader via jamba. Wasn't paying attention (riding around doing the Midsummer trek) so just right-clicked -> report spam -> oops!

funny... i just got reported for the first time (as a multi-boxer) for a name change (admittedly grey area... stiffmeat was the name .. went along with his brothers, all taurens, badmeat, rankmeat, blackmeat, and angrymeat)

when the gm showed up to let me know, i balked at being reported (i hadn't left DK newbie zone yet... and had only seen like 3 people)... but then started chatting with the gm. asked if he noticed that i was boxing. he said yes... and that he boxes himself (very cool). even confirmed he used keyclone

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=211136#pos t211136
    funny... i just got reported for the first time (as a multi-boxer) for a name change (admittedly grey area... stiffmeat was the name .. went along with his brothers, all taurens, badmeat, rankmeat, blackmeat, and angrymeat)

when the gm showed up to let me know, i balked at being reported (i hadn't left DK newbie zone yet... and had only seen like 3 people)... but then started chatting with the gm. asked if he noticed that i was boxing. he said yes... and that he boxes himself (very cool). even confirmed he used keyclone

You should have gotten a screen shot of it. What a kewl endorsement that is. Even GM's use keyclone !!!

Gratz on report
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason