Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: 3 boxing team

Was thinking more along the lines of changing target mid /castsequence that would allow 1 macro to buff all your blessings

For example:
    /target <name>
    /castsequence reset=#, Blessing of ##, target <name>, Blessing of ##, etc

This would let me spam 1 button to cast all my blessings is all

i juz got a third account and played for around 2 days..

i have a lvl 51 pally/mage pair and want to get a priest on my 3rd account, problem is, the priest is leveling too slow. any suggestions to level faster?

i tried playing a durid/lock/priest @ lvl 15 since i got 1 lvl 15 in each of the other acct but seems like my durid is not tanking well and i am dying often...
    feeling tri-boxing is slowing me down instead of being able to do more things..

pls enlighten me... much thanks appreciated...

i had alot of fun dual boxing.. but tri-boxing.. i really yet to appreciate it...
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

In the past week, I've been messing around with my level 60s trying to get them to 70. My group contains a DK lead, mage, priest, and warrior. What I did was bound the assist macro to 1 on the number pad and "interact with target" to 2 on the numpad. Tap 1 then 2 and the warrior runs up to the target and start attacking. He doesn't do much besides white damage, because he always rage starved. It's better that him standing back with the casters picking his nose. There's a whole thread here somewhere with the complete instructions on setting it up.

Edit: Found the thread. http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/in...threadID=20195
    Team 1: 80 Paladin, 80 SPriest, 80 Disc Priest, 80 Warlock, & 80 Hunter
    Team 2: 5 80 Shamans
    Team 3: 76 Deathknight, 77 Disc priest, 77 Mage, 76 Mage, & 77 Druid
    Team 4: 4 61 Warlocks & 61 Holy Priest
    Horde on Ravencrest, US

In reading this thread, I'm really curiuos about the power of the Paladin. I know you guys are talking about tri-boxing and being able to do instances on your own. Would you be able to be as effective if you were only dual-boxing paladins, or do you need the dps power of 2 ret Pali's (plus the 1 prot pally for defense) in order to do instances?

I have tried out the dual-Paladin (only to 12 so far) and I like it, but not sure how they'd fair in an instance.

Thoughts?