Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Team Pally takes Zul'Farrak

Took me a while to run this one. Kinda took my time and had to inch along cause of the Shadowhunters kept hexxing my tank then attacking slaves. Play time was limited again this round, so I wanted to see how much of it I could do within my givin timeframe. Only managed to take on Antu'sul, the Witch Doctor Zum'rah, the stairs, then took down the npcs I freed for the quest and to gain access to Chief Ukorz Sandscalp and his lackey. I actually managed to stay alive on everyone again. Surprised the hell out of me. Had a few close calls again, none stop Consecrations will drain mana fast, leaving none for casting healing spells. I still managed to pull through tho.

Antu'sul

Witch Doctor Zum'rah

Sandfury Executioner

Playing King of the Mountain on the stairs

Quick Mana Break before I take on the captives, forgot to take a screenshot after I killed them

And bossman himself

Sorry, none of Gaz'Rilla or anyone near the pool. I didn't have the Mallet of Zul'Farrak, so I couldn't summon him, plus I had to hearth and logout right after I killed the main boss. I only had 3 quests for this instance anyway, the scarab shells, the one to take on Gaz to get the Carrot on a Stick, and the one that required me to get the Rod from the captives. I'll be running this one plenty of times tho. Gonna try my hand at the Sunken Temple next, then Stratholme.

You don't need the mallet to summon Gaz and get your trinket anymore.. just click.
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

damn, I didn't know about that. guess I can get rid of the one that's been collecting dust in my hunter's bank now. thanks for that tid-bit. Gonne make a few more runs at this place anyway, gonna try to take on all the quests for it too.

yup you can vendor what now became a regular mace (I think it's blue) - you can also vendor the scepter of celebras, etc... they made most old dungeons more "accessible"
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv