Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default New EQ2 boxer,can't copy waypoint innerspace/boxer

Hi everyone,

First I wanted to thank you all for the time and work you put into this forum. It helped make a hope of mine a reality *Always wanted to MB in EQ2*

I have the brunt of my new team up and running but I am experiencing 1 issue. I can not copy waypoints from the in-game browser and paste in chat window. I can not even type them in to the chat window while the browser is open *No text is typed* I have my 3 man team at 70 now *1 of them is 80* and leveled via grinding exclusively. Now that I am in my 70s I wanted to start doing the quests in Kunark but I am a creature of habit and hate not being able to click on the quest link and copy the waypoints etc.

I am using Innerspace / ISBoxer, with the profit UI.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Try this mod: http://maps.eq2interface.com/index.php?action=download

Then in game, open your map, and you can search for whatever it is you want to find.
    It will open a menu on the right to select from. Click on the one you want and it will make the location flash on your map.
    Click the location on the map, and it will set a waypoint for you.

Note - you may need to zome the map out if your destination is far away.
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Thanks frosty, that made it more bearable. But I am still wondering what is causing me to not be able to copy. I thought it may be the lock forward so I disabled that on my main box and left it on my alt boxes but to no avail. Is it that ISboxer is not letting me use Ctrl+C? I am gonna try with just innerspace running *No ISBoxer* and see if it still persists.

Thanks agian

I use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V all the time with InnerSpace/ISBoxer to add commands to all of my character's macros.

Try opening a macro, and add a /command and coppy that text. Then go to another window and try to paste it.

Also..Can you paste anything else into the text area? (I haven't tried it).. AND, can you copy stuff from where you are attempting to copy, and paste it into anything else? Notepad perhaps?
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Yea, I can normally just Ctrl+c / Ctrl+v with out an issue. Only happens when I have the browser open, including minimized. Also long as it is open, I can not copy, paste type etc in the chat window. I contacted Lax and he said this has been an issue for some time *also affects Lotro*. I am working on scripting a work around that opens the actual browser instead of the in-game one and got that functioning. all I need now is a way to send a request in game to relay the active.quest to the script function for it to be the text in the search string.

Weird. I've never even used the in game browser since I usually have a laptop or oter pc near by when I play.

Anywho.. Just a wacky thought...and I don't know how to do it. But I bet you can make a hotkey that will trigger your browser..possibly send it text via Innerspace.
    There's not rule that says you can only run duplicate prorams via InnerSpace, so just treat the browser as another client and only send it what you need.

This might be a nifty idea for an EQ2 mod to access the new Zam site's database for item lookups an such...

Ok..I need coffee or sleep..I'm rambling now.. :P

well, using the /Shell_open command I can invoke my browser via eq2 command, but unsure how to get the active quest title via string into the aurgument... My hatred for coding is due to me sucking at it lol.