Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: F you, Shirrak

Default F you, Shirrak

I had my instances mixed up, I thought tombs were the crypts. I HATE THAT PLACE! Ghosts and insane skelly pulls and CC is not enough.

But, boy does Rain of Fire come in handy.

Shirrak, down, almost full wipe, but the mage lived to shove a FFB right up his ass. Priest got a nice staff, and helm.

Final boss when down like limp tissue.

NEVER

GOING

BACK

I'm leveling until they can handle Sekketh. F that place. I remember now, why nobody ever went there!

Need to learn how to tank on the Pally, anyway.
    Prot Pally • Destro Lock • Holy Priest • Boomkin • Arcane Mage

Heroic Bosses Down: Moorabi • Kologorn • Ormorock • Prince Keleseth • Eck

I remember beating my head against this boss one night, until I gave up and read these forums for tips.

I used the tip to skip the encounter entirely and have been happy ever since
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

lol.

I used to hate that dungeon too until I tried it with 5x pally.. I swept through that place like butter on a hot skillet.
    no deaths and I did it level appropriate. Pally's love undead.
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

I cleared it, got the achievement, I won't be back. I wish I could say I used a strat, but, no, it was pure beginners luck.

I'm getting back into the leveling groove for a bit - it's a heck of a lot easier, and I drop the 4th (80 mage) while doing it, so there's less to stress about. The pally and priest are pretty geared right now, should last them until we get to Northrend.

Anyone have a good recco for learning how to Pally tank, for someone who has never tanked seriously?
    Prot Pally • Destro Lock • Holy Priest • Boomkin • Arcane Mage

Heroic Bosses Down: Moorabi • Kologorn • Ormorock • Prince Keleseth • Eck

[quote='Gadzooks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=2033 66#post203366]Anyone have a good recco for learning how to Pally tank, for someone who has never tanked seriously?[/quote]

Retribution Aura
    Holy Shield
    Righteous Fury

Keep facing the mobs, so they are not attacking your back, spam Consecration as required and flavor with the required seals and judgements - simple really..

you might want to check out [url='http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/viewforum.php?f=32']main tankadin forums[/url] for more info

This is the 1 button tanking macro I've been using (found on this forum)

As the other poster said - make sure you have Righteous fury up, and a seal of your choice.

/castsequence reset=combat Holy Shield, Hammer of the Righteous,
    Judgement of Light,,Consecration, Hammer of the Righteous, Holy
    Shield,,Judgement of Light, Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration,

once you get shield of righteousness add it between the 2 commas and at the end

It's worked like a treat. Basically shield pull and start tapping your tanking macro. I found in manatombs it was best for me to wait till consecration hit before starting to DPS on my shaman.

If i didn't I found the spell casters stood off and hit my shaman.

Make sure lay on hands is handy - I only ever plan to use it for the tank, but my 71 resto shammy just keeps him alive, so he doesn't have to use it.
    Team: Feral Druid, 3 Ele Shaman, 1 Resto Shaman

Gimp Team: 4 paladins(13) and a DK(80)
    Kierlay,kierlee,kieree,kierla and Karatesh