Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Lowsec PI for PI alts

I'm currently setting up a lowsec PI center for my PI alts (cause hisec taxes suck) and wondered if anyone would be interested in putting their PI toons in the system as well. Stats:

2 jumps into lowsec (.4 system) from hisec, and 10 or so jumps from Jita for easy buying/selling. There are pirates around the area as with any lowsec, but lowsec is actually stupidly easy to survive in compared to wormholes. There are no warp bubbles allowed in lowsec, so really the only way you can lose ships is to be incredibly unlucky or by being careless and not paying attention. Get a cloak and a scout and you're nearly golden.

I've currently got 2 of my own customs stations setup and am working on at least 3 more (more if I start to get business in the system). Taxes are 7.5% for everyone and can be lowed to 5% or lower for multiboxing friends.

The system has an NPC station with nearly all services, quite a few asteroid belts if you're brave enough to mine (I wouldn't personally) or rat (much faster and safer) with mostly frig/cruiser sized rats.

If you're still reading and are interested contact me via PM on this site only! I won't be responding to people who aren't established on this site (yes, I'm paranoid) and I won't be giving my location away in the dual-boxing channel in EVE itself. No sense in being lazy with OPSEC. So come one come all and get your cheap PI going again!
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Update: 4 customs offices up, and a few customers so far!
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

So did they change something in PI where you can buy the customs offices? Can they be blown up as well?

- Souca -
    This space for rent.

Yep, you can build your own if you blow up an existing interbus customs office in lowsec/null/wh. Hisec taxes were bumped up to push people out of hisec. The cost of each customs office you put up is about 120mil, and they can be destroyed (like a mini-POS with no defenses). Takes about 3ish hours to kill an NPC customs office with 4 BS's.