Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default World of Warcrap?

this is cool and new, Ever wondered what a browser based warcraft game would be like?
    check it out http://warcrap.agilityhoster.com
    :thumbsup:

Can weez multibox it?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

wow that games crappy
    Bot (80 Paladin) / Carfire (80 Shaman)
    Alliance, Madoran US

Quote Originally Posted by 'EaTCarbS',index.php?page=Thread&postID=196528#pos t196528
    Can weez multibox it?
    Yup, there's no rules on that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Bot',index.php?page=Thread&postID=196548#post1965 48
    wow that games crappy
    Hehe, well it's no real time rts compared to It's base game Warcraft hence the name Warcrap :P
    It's meant to be the browser version of our beloved RTS by blizzardbut it will be adding soon features not found in the RTS like Spell cards similar to Magic the Gathering as well as other Races. :thumbup:

Seems that the insufficient land bug was fixed. caused due to the sudden changes in new Land consumption implementation of the structures. we can now register or if we had already registered, access the old account where it is already fixed.

Wow, Regards the users unable to log, the webhost has finally found and fixed that damn situation. we can now relog-in and register again. :thumbup:

the undead race has already arrived. Wait til the night elves come

I was playing with it for a while, but then when I tried to log in today it says the website has been suspended. Anyone else getting this?
    Firetree, Alliance.

Adiabat (Prot Pally), Isochor (Holy Priest), Isobar (Frostfire Mage) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Corpsebréw, Corpsebrèw, Corpsebrêw (3x Death Knight) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Femtotank (Prot Warrior), Femtoheals (Disc Priest), Femtosummons (Demo Lock) <Active, 105>

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vicker',index.php?page=Thread&postID=198790#post1 98790
    I was playing with it for a while, but then when I tried to log in today it says the website has been suspended. Anyone else getting this?
    Yea says its suspended for me too.

Sounds like someone pissed off Blizzard!
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gurblash',index.php?page=Thread&postID=198810#pos t198810
    Sounds like someone pissed off Blizzard!
    I hope they change it to a not-copy-write-infringing version and re-release it. I was looking forward to mobbing people with an army of necromancers.
    Firetree, Alliance.

Adiabat (Prot Pally), Isochor (Holy Priest), Isobar (Frostfire Mage) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Corpsebréw, Corpsebrèw, Corpsebrêw (3x Death Knight) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Femtotank (Prot Warrior), Femtoheals (Disc Priest), Femtosummons (Demo Lock) <Active, 105>