Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Default Best Paladin Tanking Macro Ever?

/castsequence reset=18 Shield of Righteousness,Holy Shield,Hammer of the Righteous,Consecration,Shield of Righteousness,Judgement of Light,Hammer of the Righteous,Holy Shield,Shield of Righteousness,Consecration,Hammer of the Righteous,Judgement of Light

254/255 Characters Used
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

only way to make it better would be to get macaroon or something else that'll allow larger macros and add

/use 13
    /use 14

and change the reset to reset=combat

What happens when it gets to the end?
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

naturally, reset=combat would be alot better, but I couldn't fit it in due to the 255 character limit. From my experimentation, it took me 18 seconds to get to the end (yes, playtested )

EDIT: Though I should just get Macaroon
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=199172#po st199172
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Coltimar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=199163#pos t199163
    What happens when it gets to the end?
    It starts over.
    That was my question. I had some trouble, on my warlock, getting my castsequences to restart. They would finish the sequence and stop. For this reason I switch to castrandom with is less effective for some classes, because of cd's and pre-reqs for certain spells.
    - Fursphere 2010

Quote Originally Posted by 'wowphreak',index.php?page=Thread&postID=199133#po st199133
    only way to make it better would be to get macaroon or something else that'll allow larger macros and add

/use 13
    /use 14

and change the reset to reset=combat
    And add a /cast Avenging Wrath too. Sure.. you may finish having it on CD during boss fights.. but is one fewer button to think about.

My 3rd team are 64. My destro warlock does fine on dps, right behind my mage who is right behind my tank. It's my shadow priest that is sucking hind tit :/ She is waaaay behind. I can't get a macro that I can spam the snot out of. I have 1 shotted the first 4 instances so I haven't replaced her yet, but I don't know how long I can keep her sucky dps in the rotation :/

Here is my DPS spam button:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /target [target=party1target]
    /castsequence reset=15/target/combat Vampiric Embrace, Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Word: Death, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Blast
    - Fursphere 2010

Quote Originally Posted by 'Coltimar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=199278#pos t199278
    My 3rd team are 64. My destro warlock does fine on dps, right behind my mage who is right behind my tank.
    Right behind the tank doesn't sound quite like an achievement.

Are you talking about trash here (not really comparable, as aoe damage dealers will get far ahead) or bosses?

Instances only. I don't AoE with my lock except in very few situations. I do spam AoE on my mage so being right behind him isn't bad at all. All will be behind my tank for a long time. They are just 64 and he is much better geared than the rest of my team.
    - Fursphere 2010

Coltimar,

Your spriest's macro might be stuck on Shadow word: pain. If you're specced into Mind Flay refreshing SW: P, the /use 13, 14 puts your first SW: P at a higher spellpower if the use effect is a spellpower increase and your following SW: P will not be able to overwrite the first one. That macro is going to be stuck at SW: P until the duration of the first cast runs out.
    Team 1: 80 Paladin, 80 SPriest, 80 Disc Priest, 80 Warlock, & 80 Hunter
    Team 2: 5 80 Shamans
    Team 3: 76 Deathknight, 77 Disc priest, 77 Mage, 76 Mage, & 77 Druid
    Team 4: 4 61 Warlocks & 61 Holy Priest
    Horde on Ravencrest, US