Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Odd Problems with keyclone? macros? help please : \

Hey all,

I'm encountering some odd problems. I use keyclone to run a very simple dual-box warrior/priest combo.

Right now, I've got this macro for my priest, on every attack button on my warrior:
    /castsequence [target=focustarget, nochanneling: mind flay] reset=combat vampiric embrace, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay (etc)

the problem I am having is when I am tabbed over to my warrior, the priest will cast the vampiric embrace and then do nothing..
    however, if I am tabbed on my priest with a target selected on my warrior, and press the macro it seems to work fine.

Can anyone run some possible solutions by me?

*edit: when I alt tab over to my priest and start the flay chain, when i tab back over to my warrior the macro is set off without a hitch.

your macro is whacked out.

[s]/castsequence [target=focustarget, nochanneling: mind flay] reset=combat vampiric embrace, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay[/s]

this needs to be something like

/castsequence reset=combat [target=focustarget] vampiric embrace, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay

Quote Originally Posted by 'Oatboat',index.php?page=Thread&postID=198424#post 198424
    your macro is whacked out.

[s]/castsequence [target=focustarget, nochanneling: mind flay] reset=combat vampiric embrace, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay[/s]

this needs to be something like

/castsequence reset=combat [target=focustarget] vampiric embrace, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay, mind flay
    There is nothing wrong with his macro while I think yours may actually not work due to reset not being after the condition and yours will also restart the mind flay every time while his won't cast mind flay if he is already channeling it.

Are you sure keys are being passed to your priest when you are on the warrior?
    The Orcks of War
    Shaman Borck Zorck Dorck Porck Corck
    Mixed Team - Msblonde - Mswhite - Msblack - Msred - Msbrown -

Here's a quick test yeh can perform to see if yer keys are being passed properly on the priest hit enter so the chat line comes up, alt tab to warrior start attack like normal.
    Then switch back yeh should see the keys that where passed in the chat line.