Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Script

Default Script

Hey, I am new to dualboxing and so i'm just using 2 char's for right now on my 1 comp 2 mages I am using hotkeynet, and that is been doing ok for me. But, I was wondering if anyone had a different script I could use instead of the sample script I got from the website, hotkeynet.com for two on one. Also if there is a way to make it so both of the chars stand next to eachother when attacking, I know I have seen other ones but they do it with say 4 or 5 DBing and well I wish it could do that :P and 1 more thing , When I dualbox I have to use my mouse to like attack, I always have to hold down the ****"~"**** button then use my mouse to click on say frostbolt which gets anoying as hell to me so if anyone could answer the questions I have I would be very greatful thanks

I am unsure about your question about hotkeynet because I use keyclone (which I highly recommend). As for your formation it's a rather simple bind, with follow on and your slave standing slightly behind you bind a key, such as 0, to move your main back and your slave to strafe left/right. Or if your slave stands on top of you just bind it to make the slave strafe.

So how exactly would I bind the key's I have tryed but it wouldent move my char do I need to run it through both? and Does anyone know anything about my question on Hotkeynet?

Default RE: Script

Quote Originally Posted by 'anardelade',index.php?page=Thread&postID=198161#p ost198161
    I always have to hold down the ****"~"**** button then use my mouse to click on say frostbolt which gets anoying as hell to me
    If you don't like that, just change the script. You only have to erase a single word. Erase "Oem3" from the following line at the bottom of the script:

Code:
    <Hotkey ScrollLockOn Oem3 LButton, MButton, RButton, Button4, Button5>
    Does anyone know anything about my question on Hotkeynet?
    It's unlikely that HotkeyNet users will see your question because you didn't put "HotkeyNet" in the subject line of your thread. I only accidentally saw your question because it turned up in Google.
    �Author of HotkeyNet and Mojo

Well I think your problems come more from the fact, that you are a fresh learning multiboxer, than from HKN, but here my advice:

1. For activation abilities (like Frostbolt), the most common concept to activate them is to bind them to a key in wow on bothe mages (lets say '2') and simply press that key. You could also do it via mouse broadcasting (as you tried), but I would advise against it.

2. For standing next to each other:
    Your normal movements will be done by '/follow' your main mage, so normaly, the main mage will stand infornt of the scond mage.
    What you can do, to get them to stand beside each other:
    -Create a key, which lets the main-mage walk backwards, and the secondmage move to the left (or right).

This could be done like this (assuming you have bound forward/backwards, strafe-left/right to the arrow-keys):
    Code:
    <MovementHotkey shift F> 	
             	<SendLabel w1> <Key Down>
             	<SendLabel w2> <Key Left>
    now, when you press 'Shift +F' your chars move, and when you stop this at the exact time they form a line.
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

wow, that actually helped alot thank you guys now all i need is that script :P a new one and I did figure out how to get rid of the squigly line thingy where you have to hold it down