Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Keyclone - Wow client crashing on zone

After patch 3.1 when i zone my borderless windows on my clients (keyclone maximizer) become bordered briefly and if I am doing something on one toon while another is in this state that client crashes. Makes wintergrasp very difficult.

Anyone else have this issue or a solution?

(5 boxing on a single pc)
    http://www.knightsofshadow.org
    Seastone - PvP - Defiant
    Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nitro',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197413#post19 7413
    After patch 3.1 when i zone my borderless windows on my clients (keyclone maximizer) become bordered briefly
    I noticed this while trying out HKN this weekend. I havn't experienced this while running Keyclone, last night worked great.

As to the crashing I typically load all 5 at the same time so I don't have the opportunity to do other things while other windows are loading.
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gurblash',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197418#pos t197418
    I noticed this while trying out HKN this weekend.
    Did WoW crash with HotkeyNet?
    �Author of HotkeyNet and Mojo

I didn't have any issues with crashing. Just the borderless windows getting a border while loading screen, but they do go back to borderless once they are loaded again. /boggle.
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

I've noticed this exact same thing, except my keyclone/wow won't actually crash. I do get the default keyclone disconnect sound (as if one of my wow sessions have ended), but it seems to restore itself within milliseconds... I should note that this is a rare occurance too, I've only had it happen about 2-3 times since 3.1 ... Since it hasn't actually interrupted my gameplay, I'm not sure what to make of this issue.
    Rin
    Retired 10-Boxer (Wildhammer [A], Burning Legion [H]-USA)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Rin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197426#post1974 26
    I've noticed this exact same thing, except my keyclone/wow won't actually crash. I do get the default keyclone disconnect sound (as if one of my wow sessions have ended), but it seems to restore itself within milliseconds... I should note that this is a rare occurance too, I've only had it happen about 2-3 times since 3.1 ... Since it hasn't actually interrupted my gameplay, I'm not sure what to make of this issue.
    I get the default disconnected sound as well.
    Seastone - PvP - Defiant
    Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gurblash',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197418#pos t197418
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Nitro',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197413#post19 7413
    After patch 3.1 when i zone my borderless windows on my clients (keyclone maximizer) become bordered briefly
    I noticed this while trying out HKN this weekend. I havn't experienced this while running Keyclone, last night worked great.

As to the crashing I typically load all 5 at the same time so I don't have the opportunity to do other things while other windows are loading.
    The issue is if I am in wintergrasp fighting and one of my guys died the alliance can click release the body which sends that client to the loading screen. I would have to stop fighting on all clients to prevent a crash (and im sure my opponents would love that).
    Seastone - PvP - Defiant
    Nitro

put me on this list as well, except without the crashing (yet). i use Keyclone and get the same border/sounds and occasional white screen (where loadscreen should be) but that has only happened to me while porting to Dalaran so far. that actually only happened when i soloed my main for a bit with the screen maximized and Keyclone off. anyone experience that yet? all video effect settings are turned off btw, except for view distance and particle spell effects on main. those i keep up all the way so i can see AoEs being cast and of course see as far as possible.

If what is happening for you is the same thing that's been going on over here, it's not Keyclone. I've had these crashes happen when WoW is open in windowed mode, both maximized and not. The problem seems to happen when you tab out, or in my case, look at a few web pages on a 2nd screen while loading in areas. Sometimes it happens even when not looking at teh pron. I'm 94.553% sure it has something to do with WoW and not Keyclone.
    [align=center]Ravencrest (PvE) - US - Alliance
    Skaai(80) - Skàai(80) - Skaài(80) - Skaaì(12)
    [/align]

im having the same problem! The wow clients when keyclone maximizes the clients, then when any client is zoning(even if you press alt tab) they get a little error that says "this program is not responding" giving you two options either end this process or cancel the action, problem is whenever you click or press any button while not focusing that wow window that parcticualr client crashes!

Not sure but i'm gonna try to Re-link my keyclone in command editor because i did a fresh reinstall after the patch destroyed my wow.

KEYCLONE! HELP US PLEEEEEEEZE!