Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default DKs Take Zero Skill: Lock Style.

So... this is what happens when I get side tracked. Got them to 62, and cleared Ramps and Furnace, then forgot all about the Doomguard pets, lol.

Now 63 and onward to 64.

I'm like a ferret on crack. I get side tracked really easily.

Ohh, shiny!
    A good fight is never clean.

(5Boxing Several sets of toons)

Burning Legion Invasion to Orgrimmar!!! :thumbsup:

"Now with Wings" ;p
    [Gratz looks awesome]

Lol...

I honestly thought that it was not going to work since the last time I tried this setup (4 months ago).

But after looking at the talent changes with locks, and seeing that I could keep my pet up with damage that I do, it made it all the more worth wild to attempt it.

I ran into Ramps with this setup and popped the DG's, and Transformation and I downed Omor the Unscarred so fast that my Transformation was still up, lol.

I have no idea in hell if I can do Heroics, or even Wrath Dungeons with all Locks, but I think if I trick out my team enough, my pet will be able to have a nice chunk of health to be able to last the damage while I kill the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zerocool2024',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197095 #post197095
    Lol...

I have no idea in hell if I can do Heroics, or even Wrath Dungeons with all Locks, but I think if I trick out my team enough, my pet will be able to have a nice chunk of health to be able to last the damage while I kill the mobs.
    Doubtful since they just nerfed warlock pet HP significantly in 3.1

Very cool screenshot though.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zerocool2024',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197095 #post197095
    Maybe if you wait 3 minutes between each pull :P

Nice screenshot!
    [align=center]March of Souls, Illidan (US)
    [/align][align=center]Warrior, Warlock x 3, Priest
    [/align][align=center][----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----X]
    [/align]

Hehe, yeah, well, I will be running 2 Doomguards every second of the Dungeon, and sometimes 3 depending on the boss.

Metamorphosis will be on a 2:10 Cool-down, then add in the 30 seconds of the spell. So it would be down to 1:40 Cool-down.
    Demonic Empowerment will be down to 42 Seconds. I know it dosen't work on Doomguard, but it will help with speeding up runs.

Right now all bosses are pathetic. With so many dots going on them, they drop really fast. All I Do for them is dot(s), and Drain life. I don't even touch Shadow Bolt. Though, I may throw in a Soul fire or 2 (With Meta up of course).

My pet is sitting at 7.5K (Void) But I think the Doom Guard gets more HP.

Doomguard gets more hp yeah.

You may want to look into the new metamorphosis glyph once it becomes available and affordable on your server. Increases duration of meta by 6 seconds.

Myself i'm raking in the money since i got the glyph of life tap recipe.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

I has not seen that one yet. I want...