Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Got 280% flyers, so i though i'd share

Here we go, mount pics =)

/sigh I need 4 of those, very nice, my Pally has the epic flyer, both pallies for that matter then one of my shaman but I am missing it on 4 shamans and 1 priest.
    Daggerspine Alliance: Phoebus(Tank), Soozanuna(Heals/Tailor), Angakak (Enchanter), Wakantanaka(Herb/Alch), Znakharka, Jonhyone(JC), Marious(Other Tank/BS), Magnux(Enchanter), Coyolxhauqui(LW)

Grats! I am 5k short on my 5x epic flyers

Grats!!

Bought mine yesterday and its SO worth it!! ENJOY!
    Northrend Dungeon Hero - http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/129...1109203942.jpg
    PvP incomming in 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by 'sqeaky4100',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197223#p ost197223
    What Action bar Mod is that?
    This actiopnbar is called Bartender. realy easy to set up and use + it never bugs.

"Grats!!

Bought mine yesterday and its SO worth it!! ENJOY! "

Thx! Yeah these are soo worth it tbh, i saved up cash by doing dailys,WG, and herbing with my main shaman. Now i can bring the whole team to herb grinding. Gang this suckers!!! =D

Grats!

It seemed like such a long grind to get the gold for all my guys. I was glad when it was over, but it's definitely worth it!
    [align=center]March of Souls, Illidan (US)
    [/align][align=center]Warrior, Warlock x 3, Priest
    [/align][align=center][----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----X]
    [/align]

Getting those flyers, and the levels needed to use them, is such a big breath of relief! Extra kudos for getting them all mounted up at the same time.

My toons were leveled up in multiple increments. Mage first, then shaman, then rogue. Did pali, lock, and priest together. And just dinged my druid 80 last night. So worst I had to do was 3 at one time. Perhaps a few months from now I work the DK, war, and hunter up (all 60-ish now), giving me an 80 of every class to swap in and out of the party. It gets easier and easier though, as I have more spare cash from extra questing on the 80s to spend on the lowbies (druid still has all of icecrown, peaks, zul'drak, and half of basin left, not counting dailies!).
    Duskwood - Alliance - PvE