Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Keymapping help requested, Innerspace, 3 Boxing Lotro.

I have been 2 boxing it but as last week I went to 3 boxing in Lotro. I was able to figure out on my own that for target assist to work correctly the character to whom you want the rest to follow must be the group leader and do all the invites.
    Now question is how to setup innerspace so that I can get the minstrel character who would be for the sake of this posting IS3, to heal the others using F keys for the minstrel, I am a little confused on how to do it if its possible and was wondering if someone already is and how you have your keymapping setup to do it. My concern is that the other character in IS2 will target something else and stop assisting the group leader when fighting. At this point I am open to suggestions and advice.

Are you using ISBoxer for your setup?

If you are, then you should be able to setup a keymap action on whatever trigger key you want (specifically the F-key you choose). Then setup a step, with a keypress directed to Character Slot 3 for whatever your fellow-target keys are (by default they are the F1 through F6 keys). Then add another keypress in the same step, directed to Character Slot 3, with the keypress you've got your heal setup on.

If you're not using ISBoxer, it becomes a bit more difficult, as you have to write the scripting to do this.

Thanks for the information Jamie, I will have to go in and set it up. And yes I am using ISBoxer. Its just that I have not taken to this level before. Up till now I was 2 boxing it, and only mapped keys to turn the other windows for fighting, I will try to setup what you suggested, it may be a bit before I however as I am still at a level with my newest alt that it won't be long before I am needing to make this change.

One other nice thing you can do with ISBoxer is to put a set of commands like that onto a toggle. That is, if you setup a keyset specifically for targeted heals using F1 through F6, you could then setup a key in your normal keyset that would toggle it on/off (I like to use the Mode Keys on my G15 keyboard to do that, and then use the lights on those keys to indicate status of the toggles). But that's even more advanced tinkering.

If you have issues when you go to set it up, be sure to ask any questions. I've gotten to love ISBoxer.