Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Using Interact target and click-to-move for melee movement

I'm dual logging a DK (main) and enh shaman (slave) and today I decided to try setting up a key binding for the new 'Interact with Target' feature along with enabling "Click-to-move' option in the mouse section of the interface options for the purpose of moving my slave to the enemy target and start autoattacking.

Overall it seems to work pretty good, except when I spam the 'Interact with target key my slave sometimes bugs out and just constantly be spinning around the target but if when I stop he'll autorun off in some random direction, only way to stop him is calling him back with my follow key or hitting his movement key to cancel autorun.

Again it works pretty good if not spammed, but on moving targets it pretty much needs to be spammed and the autorun bug gets annoying.
    I'm hoping other will try it and maybe figure out a way to avoid the autorun bug.
    I thought of having an addon check if autorun is on and maybe turn it off it is but after looking at the blizzard api I see its not possible since the movement functions are protected

Normally I was using follow to drag my slave around from target to target, but if I can get this method to work, it would be soo much better, especially in pvp

Good idea!

I was playing with this (click to move and interact with target) with vendors. Didn't even consider combat uses.