I've had my original Pally + 4 shaman team on hold since prior to patch 2.3.

Patch 3.1 and my purchase of a new laptop capable of running 5 instances of wow made me decide to revive them and give them a go.

What a blast!!!!

I'm running a Prot pally, 3 ele shaman and 1 resto shaman. The pally and 3 shaman were 61 when I started. I respecced a 71 shaman I had to resto as I didn't want to overpower the instance, and I limited my healing to only the tank, and only doing lesser healing waves, no special abilities. The other shaman had to chain heal themselves if they were getting hurt.

I did a number of runs. Starting out I was very panicky. I was constantly spamming lesser healing wave on the tank (whether he needed it or not), and sometimes forgetting to hit the dps button on the shaman. However after getting used to my setup I was only healing the tank when needed (and with earth shield on him he had to be taking huge chunks of damage for me to even bother).

Trash wasn't a problem at all, and the first two bosses were fairly easy, but the last dragon boss was a bit of a pain.
I decided I wouldn't use the method of starting the fight up the ramp to avoid fighting the rider, I was going to fight the fight as intended.

I died a fair bit. Generally I got 1 or two tries at the dragon each time. One run I got him most of the way (and probably would have done it if i had triggered lay on hands on the pally).

I had another try last night and downed the last boss first go. No deaths at all.

Great fun, and I'm really looking forward to trying out blood furnace next.