Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Follow Master - Jamba?

Ive been trying to figure this out, I tried everything i set the master etc, i can get them to invite etc. I clicked follow after combat etc, doesnt seem to work. What can be wrong?

Did you push to all characters?
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

yes i did push to all characters everything else flights / quests etc seems to work but follow after combat.

I've had this issues as well with the new patch... used to work fine before patch

I use that macro without any issues what so ever!

/focus Name
    /jamba setmeasmaster all
    /jamba-follow strobeonme all
    /script SetView(5);SetView(5);

Default i need help setting up Jamba!

So do i have to have keyclone or octopus to multibox with jamba? i cant even figure out how to set jamba up... im so damn lost. ;(

log out and back in... will fix this

Default RE: i need help setting up Jamba!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Shenakul',index.php?page=Thread&postID=197001#pos t197001
    So do i have to have keyclone or octopus to multibox with jamba? i cant even figure out how to set jamba up... im so damn lost. ;(
    If you want to multibox you need to have some way to send your keystrokes to all copies of WoW, so you need something like keyclone, octopus, hotkeynet, etc

To set up Jamba: http://wow.jafula.com/addons/1-jamba...ure-your-group

someone else started to respond to this message like they made it, cough anyways. Im usiing Cloned Keys on my mac right now. I have figured out alot, the flight master / quests are great. It follows the master. I will have to try those commands listed up top.

Thanks for the responses. Im going to be making a post on the wow class composition about my experience so far. I had a diffuculty sometimes running inside and out of instances, sometimes lag pulling them in would work. Since im only using cloned key's and im on a mac. I disabled my foward movement key's on every copy of wow except the main character. How do you work around this?

You can't. Any zoning breaks follow. Instances, flying, boats etc. Make your follow key easy to hit and work though it. as for the instance portal, yes using the forward arrow will make all toons run through.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves