Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Multi-boxing the Flu

Ugh..son, daughter, wife...me...and I think maybe even the dog. :S

I haven't even had the energy to log in and play..so you know I MUST be sick! :P
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Ugh! A great big "feel better soon" to all of you. The only thing worse than being sick is loved ones being sick
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

So that is where you have been. I wanted to give you a grats on taking down the windstalker beast, so grats!

Get better dangit. 8)
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by 'Khatovar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=195785#pos t195785
    Ugh! A great big "feel better soon" to all of you. The only thing worse than being sick is loved ones being sick
    It wouldn't be so bad if my daughter knew how to say she didn't feel good instead of scream and cry. :P

Quote Originally Posted by 'moosejaw',index.php?page=Thread&postID=195800#pos t195800
    So that is where you have been. I wanted to give you a grats on taking down the windstalker beast, so grats!

Get better dangit. 8)
    I almost logged on last night but couldn't get my son to sleep and ended up falling asleep too!

Thanks on the windstalker beast. That was the toughest and longest fight I've had in the game so far, and it was green to me! :P
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

I tried taking that beast on before I understood the mob ranking...... at least you don't have to run back to your corpse. :P
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance